Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

But you get proper summers. We don't, hehe

Proper? Give me a break. I'd take snowy winters over 108-degree Fahrenheit summers any year.

Hear, hear! The grass is always greener on the other side though, if you know what i mean folks :wink:

HA!

its so hot, that the grass has burnt, and died =/

I'm not much of a person for paying for subscriptions on sites and the like, I have enough to buy right now, saving up for photoshop, flash and maya for my uni course is not fun at all... damn, I need a job.

i subscribed to dA back on christmas day. It was fun for a month but now I don't even go on dA anymore. :?

Make more actual pieces, instead of just sigs. You get a lot more recognition; no one really goes to dA for tags. Maybe I can get you started with, erhm, a few techniques. :D

i subscribed to dA back on christmas day. It was fun for a month but now I don't even go on dA anymore. :?

Make more actual pieces, instead of just sigs. You get a lot more recognition; no one really goes to dA for tags. Maybe I can get you started with, erhm, a few techniques. :D

Oh don't worry, I make plenty of LP's but on my dad's laptop when I stay with him. No internet and I don't have a flash drive, so I can't post them.

I really love your photo manip technique, you gotta get me into that.

My mockup website design is coming along nicely.. i think so anyways. Then again.. it could be completely awful. Oh well. *goees and works on it*

Viewing now. :D

And dang, I really need to work on my spacescapes, I want them to be different, not just planets and stars but mix it with abstract art, it's just some of it hasn't gone well...

And dang, I really need to work on my spacescapes, I want them to be different, not just planets and stars but mix it with abstract art, it's just some of it hasn't gone well...

That's one thing Chaoscope can do for ya, is add something different to your space scene.

I've tried that using Apophysis before. It wasn't really on what I would call a spacescape but it was close to one. You can see it here.

Apophysis is good to use on such pictures because it renders on an transparent background.

You may notice that you can see the stars to the left of the fractal in the sky.

Continued from here.

What the UK government actually did was cause a huge explosion in the amount of Wilders voters, boosting the PVV from 9 to 23 seats (Out of 150) in the parliament, making it the third largest party(!). Please note that these results are not definitive. We are not yet under the rule a Geert 'Powderwig' Wilders coalition, but it'll certainly turn out to some extra "real" seats in 2010.

episode where lois cheats on peter by having it with clinton, and then when theyre talking to babs, he was watching medium >_>

proness

the calendar is so nice though :D

CS4. Confusing but.... yeah... though I do miss the comfort of PDN. It was so cosy...

Why not use them both? If you have CS4, it doesn't mean you have to leave PDN, use them together (pdn can save as a .psd). ;)

Ooh, I didn't notice that before... I am tempted to mix them, the line-art of PDN is SO much easier to grasp, as are the gradient features. I never realised how well laid out everything seems to be in PDN, all so easy the find, haha... but I just finished my first Photoshop sig.... it's lookin' rather immense, if I may say so myself.

Though does anyone else take pelasure in making stuff on PDN for people, then they usually say "wow, you're good at photoshop", or something like that, just letting them think that PDN is PS for a little while. Just shows the standard of work that can be made on PDN. :)