The Sanctuary

Rubrica

Well, apparently, I wasn't the only one making accidents when I purchased my iPod touch. The USPS guys did as well, so my package arrived over a week early. The site I bought it from (a 3rd party within Amazon) didn't even notify me that it was shipped in the first place :)

Package wasn't as expected. It didn't come in the minimalistic Apple box, but just as the plastic casing in an envelope. Nothing missing, taped up as new, but the lack of a box kinda ruined the feel of unboxing an Apple product. Still nice, though, as it fit in my tiny mailbox with no problem, sitting atop a T-Mobile bill and a car dealer ad.

Right now, I'm re-downloading iTunes (I decided to not install the iPod connectivity thing when I first installed it).

EDIT: Now syncing the 39 Apps I downloaded to iTunes in the past few days...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I just discovered that there is a group called the Star Wars CCG Player's Committee. They're still making downloadable cards for the game I love so much.

I'm floored. I want to get back into it now. I hope all of my cards are at home...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oh, and by the way - the settings on the game allow for use on some of the worst graphics cards ever. :-) Give it a shot.

So I've found. I'm a quality whore, though, so I doubt I'll be able to play through it. :| [

Portal doesn't require that much precision. It's a puzzle game at its best, really.

Yeah, you're right. But it's really annoying when you have to fire multiple portals in quick succession for momentum. It took me...thirty tries to get it the first time?

Valve games can run on pretty much any piece of junk you can find, they're that good, and the graphics can be supringly decent.

Oh, and Portal isn't that hard. There are a few timing puzzles, none of which should take ages.

I got my SLi setup working :D after weeks of working with drivers, BIOS stuff etc, it has suddenly cured itself...

Cool, what's your system like?

In no particular order...

Q9450 w/ Scythe Mugen AKA Infinity

2x XFX 9800GTX+

2GB Corsair ValueRam (Working on it ;) )

700w Coolermaster RealPower

MSI P7N SLI Platinum

Chieftec BH-01 Black/Silver

...All A's ...one B

police.gif No dinner for you tonight

He could always go outside and eat something :roll:

Package with my name from Amazon delivered to me! Now all I need is my second component. :wink:

You got your name delivered to you by Amazon?

I got a new keyboard. :D

no more sucky hp.

Wave Keyboard by logitech.

theres like a million features:

Flip3d, Gadget button, photo gallery, media buttons, music player launcher, media center launcher, comp off button, calculator button, and all these shortcuts on the f buttons. :D

and i can tilt it 4 degrees or 8 O_o"

Televised Doctor Who Proms on iPlayer!

As for me purchasing a birth certificate, I heard they are really cheap on newegg unfortunately that's US only. I'm still considering returning my name within it's 30 day guarantee period for something else! :)

EDIT: I've just discovered the usefulness of the "Find Member" tool which I seem to have never seen. :D

Ok, finished ranting. Sanctuary time:

I got a 98% on the calculus final, bringing my final semester grade to an A, despite doing less than half of the homework.

My final semester grade for AP Physics is a 109%, despite doing just over half of that homework.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!