The Sanctuary

Rubrica

wow he has psychic powers,that or...

DAVID = PYRO :shock:

*yawn* been there, done that...

;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Continued from The Rants thread...

After I finished with the WinFLP problem, I burned the Vista DVD and fired it up. Installation was very quick and after it finished I cleaned up the Windows.Old directory that Vista turned Windows 7 into. From there, it was a snap to restore Windows 7 to the 10gb partition, get the driver issues settled, and get dual booting set up. I am now a happy camper running Windows Vista Ultimate x64 :D

signature.png

I've also been Crazy Man Dan at one point, so....

Oh, we're diggin' up ghosts now. ;)

Bwuuh? Wow. Yeah, if there was a necropost for usernames, you just won. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I thought I'd let you know I'm moving closer to the "Dark Side" (as d.a put it).

Last night, I browsing Amazon and bought one of the 8GB iPod nanos for a friend of mine (sadly, arriving a day after Christmas). Then, looking at other deals on Amazon, I "accidentally" clicked on the 16GB iPod touch suggested link. Then I "accidentally" scanned through the product description. And get this: by "sheer coincidence", I clicked a random part of the screen that just happened to be the "Add to Cart" button and got ordered along with the nano.

My touch should come between the 30th of December and the 5th of January. I just couldn't resist but to buy such a gift for myself. Bedides, the only mp3 player I have right now is my phone (fitted with a 4GB microSD and $15 earbuds). I love my phone very much (and the 500 songs I put on it), but it lacks a few luxuries (big touch screen, chrome backing, that extra 12GB, an accelerometer, massive userbase, a GPU faster than a PSP or DS; small stuff like that).

Over the last hour or so, I've been browsing around (as much as I hate using the program) iTunes for free apps. I've managed to find a few useful things like Amazon, the Weather Chanel, WiFinder, a digital clock (replaces my broken one and my phone), a flashlight (the simplest app ever), and Microsoft's Seadragon app. Of course, I got a few games as well (TapTap, Labyrinth, Cube Runner).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm getting a Mac Book pro for christmas. :)

We've heard.

Oh. Heh. I found his post accidentally funny...

What am I getting for Christmas? Well, let's see...chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, cookies, chocolate, gift card, chocolate, and, oh, chocolate, Portal: The Game (finally), a converter cable, chocolate...

and I would be getting a Wii...if we could find a place that wasn't out of stock. Looks like we'll have to wait for the post-Christmas sales.

A family member bought four of them using her Target employee discount. So what does she do with them? Sells them on Ebay for 300$. But hey, if you want mine you can have it. Of course, it is a little dusty and one of the Wiimotes still has the batteries from the packaging. It is 1st gen, so the images represent a lack of Wiimote Gloves, of which none I have.

signature.png

@Crimson - Portal doesn't require that much precision. It's a puzzle game at its best, really. Oh, and by the way - the settings on the game allow for use on some of the worst graphics cards ever. :-) Give it a shot.

Oh, and by the way - the settings on the game allow for use on some of the worst graphics cards ever. :-) Give it a shot.

So I've found. I'm a quality whore, though, so I doubt I'll be able to play through it. :| [

Portal doesn't require that much precision. It's a puzzle game at its best, really.

Yeah, you're right. But it's really annoying when you have to fire multiple portals in quick succession for momentum. It took me...thirty tries to get it the first time?