I never could get into Magic myself. I tried playing in high school (maybe that was my problem). I may try it again one of these days, if I can find anyone that plays. I've been playing D&D, Cyberpunk, and TORG recently. :D I am such a geek. One of the few girl gamer left in this town.

HURRAY! I am done with school in less than a week. Just took my first final yesterday. I can't wait.

dolphinsig-1.png

My school is offering Adobe CS4 to all students, faculty and staff for a free download! Yee! :-D

Why a yee? Well, not that Paint.NET isn't enough. But CS3 is awesome, and I'm sure CS4 is, too. And there's no free Adobe Flash. :-)

See also: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5246&p=233853#p233853

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I finished the sky on my piece, which means I can post here again! :mrgreen:

I didn't post the updated picture, though. I think I'll only do that when it's done. But I can post again! :D

I haven't posted in mnths partially because I decided to learn everything about comics I could, and because I also told myself I wouldn't post on the PDN forums until I finished the sky.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

My happiness: we had dancing today at school, and I was one of the best :D

We danced waltz and a weird dance that was for some reason called 'rock'.

Too bad my partners weren't as good though, I had to teach all of them at least once how to spin under my arm :P Oh well, at least I danced with girls.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

No kidding. I miss Zax Sauce... No Zaxbys in Indiana.

EDIT:

OH! And I have a new cell phone!

lg_shine_open.jpg

The LG Shine. Blovely phone.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yes, AT&T is a cellular and landline phone service provider. :-)

I am happy.

Glad to hear it.

Sausage gravy, poured over cornmeal sage biscuits. Sprinkle some chopped green onion on the top...

*dies*

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I found out what I was doing wrong in my math homework, and how to fix it. And then, I started finding out what was the matter with a presentation I did in English, and I'm in the process of fixing that! :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...