The Sanctuary

Rubrica

That's kind of what I was thinking, too. I assume he was meaning MySpaz, specifically.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

It's good for you. Humility's a plus. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

:lol::lol:

I ticked off an item on my "Bucket List" today.

#100 break down and eat sushi. Guess what its not bad! I might even it again.

:lol:

OMA

Ha ha! I love sushi!

It is important to have it at the best sushi restraunt in town, though. Otherwise... :?

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

The concert tonight went VERY well. Hurray! People love us!

EDIT: My mom's watching the video right now, but once she's done I'll probably upload it to youtube. Y'all can see me playin' my trumpet!

Hey Pyro, you're a musician too? I'm impressed. I also am a musician, I play guitar on a folk group. I know the feeling of a 'gig' that went well. Can't wait to see your video. Congratulations.

th_GuitarMan.png Self Portrait.

The funniest picture I've seen in the last few weeks:

fail-owned-homework-stripper-shovel.jpg

Oh, and I found out I may be dyslexic, which is very relieving for me. Ever since 4th grade, I've been getting tons of failing grades, not understanding why it used to take me so long to read and write things [as well as memorize multiple-step processes like long division].

EDIT: Oh, and I found some minor but cool stuff on Black Friday. I went to Best Buy (mainly because it was on the local news for lines starting 3 days before Black Friday) at about 3PM, and it was crazy packed. The line went halfway to the back of the store, blocking off the instrument section (I never knew they had one). I saw every one of my dream phones there. the HTC Touch Diamond (and Touch Pro), the Blackberry Storm (and Bold), and the Nokia N95 8GB. No T-Mobile G1, but I was satisfied with touching the others :)

Anyway, in Best Buy, there were guitar controllers everywhere. Copies of Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Guitar Hero: On Tour, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and Wii Music were set up at different parts of the store. I seriously saw someone get 96% on Through The Fire and the Flames :shock:

In the end, I bought $5 earbuds and a $15 4GB microSD card for my phone [so far, I've fit about 370 songs in it, too lazy to put more]. I figured I saved about $25 on that purchase, so I left the store and went to the near-by movie theater and watched Transporter 3 and Quantum of Solace. Transporter 3 was weird, with that Russian girl going all high and drunk. The Bond movie was pretty good in my opinion, though the ending was too sudden (*blah blah blah* M: "Did you get the information you needed?" Bond: "Yes, I did." *blah blah* *cue James Bond theme music and roll credits*).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I went to the one at Waterford Lakes (at the time I got there, a cop car was sitting on the sidelines :D)

By the way, here's a little picture of the line I was in (there were about 7 people behind me):

Image003.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb