The Sanctuary

Rubrica

I have discovered a new kind of Chai tea that puts all other instants I have tried to shame. Brewed is still the best, but I simply don't have time to make it anymore except on weekends. So instant will have to do.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

IMG_0179.jpg

This showed up on my front steps today. I wonder what it could--oh.

IMG_0180.jpg

I tried it out. IT IS AMAZING. Took me all of five minutes to become fluid with it....Only problem: in PDN, whenever I use the brush tool, instead of having a brush size of 2, it has a size of about 40. No matter how lightly I press it...It's fine in Photoshop, though. :(

Only problem: in PDN, whenever I use the brush tool, instead of having a brush size of 2, it has a size of about 40. No matter how lightly I press it...It's fine in Photoshop, though. :(

Are you sure the driver doesn't have a sensitivity setting?

From what I hear, not if he's not in Vista.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes, that solves the Vista problem, but it doesn't solve the XP problem.

---

Santuaryness: Halloween party with my girlfriend! :-) It was a lot of fun. Dancing, hot cider, and a bunch of candy. I'm not going to come out of this weekend very healthy...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I just discovered Armagetron Advanced -- http://www.armagetronad.net/.

Absolutely sublime Tron clone. It's a lot of fun...I just spent the last half hour playing this thing. Awesome stuff.

Bits of happiness:

Today I got Halo Custom Edition and installed it over my ancient installation of Halo. Before this week, I hadn't played the game since maybe 2005, but now that I got HaloCE [hackable, skinnable], I've been playing it a ton. I really should brush up on snipering people while moving. I wonder if I could get an organized PDN server going...

On Friday, I found a Firefox extension called "Yet Another Smooth Scrolling". Horrible name, but it works incredibly well. Makes me feel like I'm using kinetic scrolling on a giant iPhone :)

This weekend I was also able to fix Audacity. Before, every time I opened it, this is all that loaded. I went to their forum and they helped me solve the problem. Apparently, my preferences file was messed up, so it had to be deleted and Audacity had to open as if it were being opened for the first time. Now I can make myself some fancy ringtones :D

In other geeky news, I took the time to organize my All Programs menu. Deleted some stuff, moved others into folders. Now it's about 1/6 of what it used to be. Very happy because Windows doesn't go all crazy when my mouse goes over the All Programs menu.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I just discovered Armagetron Advanced -- http://www.armagetronad.net/.

Absolutely sublime Tron clone. It's a lot of fun...I just spent the last half hour playing this thing. Awesome stuff.

Wow!!! This makes my nerves jittery. Feels like I just had five cups of coffee. Still a lot of fun. Lucky thing the crashes don't hurt 'cause I crash a lot.