Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

I came up with a brilliant way to make eyes, and it's easy too!

Oh, and I bought Apocalyptica's Special 2 Disc Edition on sale for 12€. I think it's about 16 USD. It's still cheap though.

well im back

all has gone well at school

i have a gf

ive found some new bands i like

im going to an enter shikari gig tomorow

im relitively happy *manhugs*(for all the male of the society) *hugs*(for all the female of the society)

:D

well im back

all has gone well at school

i have a gf

ive found some new bands i like

im going to an enter shikari gig tomorow

im relitively happy *manhugs*(for all the male of the society) *hugs*(for all the female of the society)

:D

Glad all is well for you. And thanks, I needed that hug. :D

My brother's marching band (formerly my marching band, about five years ago) scored an awesome 61.4 Gold today at District competition- they blew away the other bands, too! This means that they're going to Regionals next week. They also got Best Music, Best Visual, and Best General Effect! Those are the best caption awards I could've hoped for. I'm so proud of my little brother... snif... ;-)

My brother's marching band (formerly my marching band, about five years ago) scored an awesome 61.4 Gold today at District competition- they blew away the other bands, too! This means that they're going to Regionals next week. They also got Best Music, Best Visual, and Best General Effect! Those are the best caption awards I could've hoped for. I'm so proud of my little brother... snif... ;-)

What did you play in this band when you were in it?

Congrats to your brother's band! We don't even have one anymore, there's not enough interest. That's why we have winter percussion and winter guard.

I played Trombone; my sister played Clarinet, and my brother plays Trumpet. He's a good player, too; he got called to be a member of the marching band two years sooner than I did, and a year sooner than my sister. :-)

Olli, try not to be bitter. Please.

@ncfan: The only reason I use yahoo is for its groups. Gmail is infinitely better. But it's still in Beta, after 4 years... :shock:

Why is the name Tag Flow blocked? :D

Im happy 'bout that :P

Olli, haven't seen you here for the longest

Welcome back, kinda :)

Ah thanks mate :)

That reminds me, Cairo will probably be released by Christmas time, and that will be just be MILESTONE 1.

For all they're doing, they may as well give us all it, and slap the word beta on it.