Well friday I went to Rock the Universe at Universal Studios Florida. It was great. On Friday I saw Skillet, Swithcfoot, Grits, New Method and I rode rides until 1 in the morning. Then Saturday I saw Stellar Kart, Third Day, and Jars of Clay. Then I stayed at a friends house that night and we all went to church the next morning. Then we went to eat at Zaxby's and then went back to their house. Then my dad who lives in South Carolina picked me up and took me down to Busch Gardens, a good 2 hour drive. We stayed at a hotel and I got to ride ShieKra, Montu, and everything else. Except, Kumba was closed. :/

I am so happy. :P

Well friday I went to Rock the Universe at Universal Studios Florida. It was great. On Friday I saw Skillet, Swithcfoot, Grits, New Method and I rode rides until 1 in the morning. Then Saturday I saw Stellar Kart, Third Day, and Jars of Clay. Then I stayed at a friends house that night and we all went to church the next morning. Then we went to eat at Zaxby's and then went back to their house. Then my dad who lives in South Carolina picked me up and took me down to Busch Gardens, a good 2 hour drive. We stayed at a hotel and I got to ride ShieKra, Montu, and everything else. Except, Kumba was closed. :/

I am so happy. :P

That sounds amazing! I wish I had been there!

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

SheiKra is the best ride there IMO. :D

Montu is also excellent, and i thought that Kumba was a bit rough for a roller coaster. Gwazi (wooden coaster) was really really rough. Water rides there are also excellent, escpecially Tidal Wave, which i got on twice (there was literally no queue at all!) and got soaked twice. :P

This is what i saw in SheiKra: uk.youtube.com/watch?v=btseZtARlZE&feature=related

Front Row, middle seat. Best seat in the carriage.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I've still got a whole year left of my braces . . . :|

A note for a former brace/retainer wearer, use the retainer even if hurts, 'cause if you stop, your teeth will get crooked again. I stopped using it a 5 years later, and eventually they got crooked again! On another note, just bought Paradise on Amazon for about $10, hopefully it will be in good shape!

Well, retainers aren't so bad. To me they just seem... odd to wear. I think it depends on the type of retainer you get. (Mine's a plastic transparent one worn on the top row of teeth. Kinda like Invisalign)

I've had a retainer for about two years now. And it's breaking apart. Evidently I gnash my teeth at night :|

I wear them at night - they're not bad. it's like putting on invisible hollow dentures. Then in the mornings, I take em off and my teeth keep straight.

As long as I'm growing (Up until my early 20's, I think I will keep wearing them. Wouldn't want my teeth going back - that'd be $4k down the drain.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

If you wear them every night, your teeth won't have enough time to shift back, and the retainers will be absolutely painless.

If you wait a couple weeks and then wear your retainers again, your teeth will be forced back even harder than when you had braces, so, yeah, it will hurt.

Depends on what you do.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

If you wear them every night, your teeth won't have enough time to shift back, and the retainers will be absolutely painless.

If you wait a couple weeks and then wear your retainers again, your teeth will be forced back even harder than when you had braces, so, yeah, it will hurt.

Depends on what you do.

QFT. My orthodontist advised me to wear mine all the time for the first few months and then only wear them at night. I wore mine 24/7 for only about two months because in school, I didn't want to sound like I had a really bad lisp (which it did sound like with my retainers). So now, I only wear them at night. It works out fine for me.