I'm mixing and matching to merging and splitting a copy of "YANA (Excerpt)" from the Series 3 OST of Doctor Who to create a longer version which is remix-ish but I suppose it isn't much of remix.

But guess what, I'm doing all this from Windows Movie Maker! :shock:

I know many have fallen from the accursed WMM, or ended up banging their heads in disbelief when it freezes at the most inopportune time. There is one vidder out there who has made amazing vids with it (besides my wife) from Stargate SG-1 footage. Good luck in your venture!

Don't worry, luckily it hasn't crashed on me at all so far . . .

Did you know what Windows Movie Maker can support custom titles, transitions and effects.

Anyway, I've done my dodgy not-a-remix-but-remixish and have decided to let you hear it, but, on your own head be it. :D

Here's the original YANA track on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6tejWXKmpg

and here is my not so good remixish version:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/15bea7/n/yana_mp3

The transitions between repetitions seems kinda awkward.... but it's not bad. I don't blame you, because after all you had to use WMM :wink:

.... I could never do that . I wouldn't have the patience to make a remix lol

Happiness: Torchwood soundtrack became available for download on iTunes before the actual release :mrgreen:

Now I'm left to wonder whether there will be a Doctor Who Series 4 Soundtrack :? (Although I could settle for just listening to the proms mp3s)

The transitions between repetitions seems kinda awkward.... but it's not bad. I don't blame you, because after all you had to use WMM :wink:

Happiness: Torchwood soundtrack became available for download on iTunes before the actual release :mrgreen:

Now I'm left to wonder whether there will be a Doctor Who Series 4 Soundtrack :? (Although I could settle for just listening to the proms mp3s)

Whereas on the otherhand people have found the same Torchwood music on YouTube by someone who goes under the name of DTWmusic08. My question is how has he got them even though the album is not out yet. :shock:

Still, there is a fair chance of a Series 4 OST but as far as I can recall, there is no official news about it.

As for the remix, I might try it on Audacity this time but who knows what disasters will happen . . .

EDIT: Only 2 more pages left till we get to 100 hundred pages of happiness. :mrgreen:

Whereas on the otherhand people have found the same Torchwood music on YouTube by someone who goes under the name of DTWmusic08. My question is how has he got them even though the album is not out yet. :shock:

Still, there is a fair chance of a Series 4 OST but as far as I can recall, there is no official news about it.

As for the remix, I might try it on Audacity this time but who knows what disasters will happen . . .

EDIT: Only 2 more pages left till we get to 100 hundred pages of happiness. :mrgreen:

audacity is awesome! My wife uses it all the time to edit tracks, making 5 minute songs 1 minute so vids don't drag on, and the song still sounds good. She moved on to Ulead VS11, but there definite things she misses with WMM.

The 6 weeks hols are nearly over which means my kids go back to school and I will have more time to play with paint.net :D . Am also happy I found this site

You sound rather too happy about it. It means hell for me! Someone kidnap me, please!

LOL!! I am my 2 boys are 8 and 9 and have fought their way through the 6 week hols! love em but cannot wait for some peace and quiet :D

It means hell for me! Someone kidnap me, please!

:!: Already being planned, but this your last chance, do you really want to get kidnapped? People in the inside are working on it already but remember, once you find out about the Company, you can NEVER forget about the Company. :!: :lol:

It means hell for me! Someone kidnap me, please!

:!: Already being planned, but this your last chance, do you really want to get kidnapped? People in the inside are working on it already but remember, once you find out about the Company, you can NEVER forget about the Company. :!: :lol:

You better have good food, girls and video games .. not to forget the booze. Those are my only conditions. :lol:

I just got Spore. Yes, I have the manual right here in my hands... And it smells fresh, oh-so fresh... *maniacal laugh*

Seriously though, this ought to be a great game. The installer is taking its time, but I will be playing in a few minutes, and then the ultimate carnage can begin! :twisted:

Oh. My. ZOMG!

I don't know how many of you plays Magic (I am looking at you BoltBait) but today I opened up an Eventide booster packs to find not one, not two, but THREE land cards (two black and one green) from the Shards of Alara set. Why is this epic? Because the prerelease for Shards of Alara isn't for another two weeks :shock: :mrgreen: