Nadal (2) beat Djokovic (3) 6-4, 1-6, 6-4 in the men's singles semi-final of Beijing 2008! :D

Wierd thing is Djokovic won more games than Nadal (14 - 13), but still lost.

It was an amazing match, right up to the end, where Djokovic lost on missing an easy smash, which was forced by a return of a smash by Nadal. Absolutely amazing defensive play by Nadal. He will be Olympic Champion on 17th August and World No. 1 on 18th August. :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Nadal crushed Lleyton Hewitt: 6-1, 6-2 in Round 2 of the Olympics! Nadal is just amazing, and on 18th August he shall take his rightful No. 1 spot! :D :D :D :D

My sig says the rest, though a little imagination is needed. :P

That may be good for you but not for us Aussies :( ..... :P

I'm mixing and matching to merging and splitting a copy of "YANA (Excerpt)" from the Series 3 OST of Doctor Who to create a longer version which is remix-ish but I suppose it isn't much of remix.

But guess what, I'm doing all this from Windows Movie Maker! :shock:

I guess self discovery is a good thing. Instead of rewriting this cause, I will just post the IM I sent to CMD

When I originally started Paint.NET, I used it for what I considered 'professional work' under the right arm of a family trophy shop. While the work was never to shabby it was very uncomfortable. I guess once I stopped doing that and made plans for going to school I began to take a step into some other areas such as 3D design, photo touchup, and media creation. While I still use Paint.NET, the effects used and the creations being made are VERY different from my original Paint.NET self. This is not only reflected in my posts from me being an early user to Paint.NET but also in my attitude towards Paint.NET development and construction. As such, I have felt the need to become much more of a contributor with the publication of effects, creating developer resources, and doing concentrated testing for early Paint.NET releases. Right now I am very comfortable with my work and can only hope to display it in a much more fashionable way using Anhelo, Tag Flow, and a new Pictorium Gallery.
signature.png

I'm mixing and matching to merging and splitting a copy of "YANA (Excerpt)" from the Series 3 OST of Doctor Who to create a longer version which is remix-ish but I suppose it isn't much of remix.

But guess what, I'm doing all this from Windows Movie Maker! :shock:

I know many have fallen from the accursed WMM, or ended up banging their heads in disbelief when it freezes at the most inopportune time. There is one vidder out there who has made amazing vids with it (besides my wife) from Stargate SG-1 footage. Good luck in your venture!

Happiness #1: Estonia won a gold medal at 'disc throwing'. Booyah! :lol:

Happiness #2: I've decided to make an entry for 'Image Umbrella: Interfaces'. I'm recreating PDN. I'm giving it a totally new look - 100%. I've decided to recreate one aspect every day. I just finished the 'color' tool (F5) and I practically made everything from scratch. I only used a stock for the color wheel which I got from Google, then I used PDN's color selective tab. Both are edited so they won't look plain. I'm trying to give PDN a dark, slick and sexy look.

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]