i dont know yet what do you think I should do?

How much free space do you have?

I have enough space with my current setup but I found out that in order to get this to work I would need an expensive adapter so I'm gonna try and sell it, I'll put it towards my new computer ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

I'm SO HAPPY to be home...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thank you!

Cleans up the confetti from Exp's party ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Orlando was great! Hot, but great. :-)

I agree- Universal was much better with Back to the Future. Simpsons is good, but it doesn't have the same charm as BTTF...

My list of best rides in Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure (1 is best):

1. Fire Dragon, on Dueling Dragons. Back left is best.

2. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. The pure excellence awesomes me out.

3. The Incredible Hulk Coaster. It's a great ride, and better at night.

4. Revenge of the Mummy. I've been on it 26 times in the past three years. It's just phenomenal.

5. Ice Dragon, on Dueling Dragons. Front right is best.

6. The Simpsons Ride. Very clever and well done. Pretty funny, too.

My list of worst/most overrated rides in Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure (1 is worst):

6. Dr. Doom's Fear Fall. Weak sauce. I don't like space shot rides as a rule, but this one seemed shorter than most. View was nice, though.

5. Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast. Okay, yeah, it's a kiddie ride, but darn it, the chicken dance HURTS! :-P Other than that, it's pretty clever.

4. Jaws. If you get a good skipper, it's palatable. If not, it's boring as all get out.

3. The High-in-the-Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride. Waste of time. Kiddie ride, and not even a good one.

2. Disaster!. Only good part? Christopher Walken is in the pre-show.

1. Twister...Ride it Out. Was it even good when it was built? I submit that it was NOT! :-P

Only four of the items listed are roller coasters.