The Sanctuary

Rubrica

Is it played at high speed already? If not, then how do i play it at high speed?

P.S. Congratulations Expiration (Xpired :P). 3rd image there! :wink:

Open it in Windows Media Player, right click on the "Now Playing" tab, click Enchancements, and find the speed option. Then, put it up to 2.0.

Okay, now this is cool:

Go to Google. Search for the term "good songs". Look at the bottom of the page [last result] and you'll see my blog! For the last few weeks, it's been lingering around the second page, but it hit the first page of results today, basically quintupling my traffic. I guess I should update that list and put a thumbnail or two.

Previously, the majority of my traffic was from people searching terms like "mac vs pc" and "macbook air sucks."

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Okay, now this is cool:

Go to Google. Search for the term "good songs". Look at the bottom of the page [last result] and you'll see my blog! For the last few weeks, it's been lingering around the second page, but it hit the first page of results today, basically quintupling my traffic. I guess I should update that list and put a thumbnail or two.

Previously, the majority of my traffic was from people searching terms like "mac vs pc" and "macbook air sucks."

It's not anymore, unless your site is Last.fm

I've managed to get various add-ons working on FF3 now with various tweaks such as .rdf editing etc!

Get iFox smooth working and you can unfunny me all you want. ;)

An irresistible offer. But it's a theme which I have no experience with. Still, I did try and tweak the install.rdf and merge into the .jar file which I did do but I can't apply the theme. Help anyone, please?

The program that I've been working on at work... works!!! :shock:

Now to make it look pretty. :D

oooooo..what is it?

:D

I'm sure you would find it boring... it exports data from a complicated database to an excel spreadsheet.

I was able to take a stored procedure that was over 700 lines of code and simplify it down to 100 lines. I was also able to reduce the run time from 2 minutes to 6 seconds.

(Basically, I changed the select statement from using a cursor to using a pivot.)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Get iFox smooth working and you can unfunny me all you want. ;)

I DID IT!!!! Sort of . . .

After a bit of tweaking, I've got the theme to work on Firefox 3 however it's still buggy. By this, I mean for example, that some buttons are wrongly positioned etc but its the best I can do at the moment. You're welcome to try this "ported" and buggy version of this theme!

I used to play my SNES all the time. :D

It was fun, but the only good games we had were Mario and Mario Kart. And some Donkey Kong game.

Now it's shut away in some drawer, gathering dust. :o

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I'm a big fan of quasi-retro gaming. I have eight consoles, and none of them are current-gen. ;)

The SNES is now the oldest system I have. The first console I ever owned was the PSone, and I've been working both ways ever since - newer systems like the XBOX, GameCube, and PS2; older systems like the Saturn and now the SNES. I also own a few Genesis games, but I don't have a Genesis at this time.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype