:D I just got my first ever Tablet!! It is a bamboo fun! :D

*dances*->happy.png

Me want one too. :?

They're 100$ Canadian at Futureshop. And they come with Corel Painter Elements and Photoshop Element, so you can play around and understand what the heck the photoshoppies are talking about.

:D I just got my first ever Tablet!! It is a bamboo fun! :D

*dances*->happy.png

Me want one too. :?

They're 100$ Canadian at Futureshop. And they come with Corel Painter Elements and Photoshop Element, so you can play around and understand what the heck the photoshoppies are talking around.

eeyup. mine was 200$ though. 'twas because it was a medium size, so I'm happy :D for some reason, my computer doesn't recognize that CD at all, though. But it's OK, because I have Paint.NET :D

in other news, a coloring system I had been thinking about but never actually tried has worked (and is still working ) beautifully. :D takes a looong time, though.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Well, enjoy the creativity whilst it lasts - mine disappeared after three years of secondary-school art lessons, with a teacher who could not pronounce the letters "A" or "B"...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

HaHA! I am finally done with the grass on my picture! Goodbye grass! I will not miss you! :D:D *eye twitches*

on another note. This is my 222nd post.

:P

1. I got 79% in my EOY Science exam - I'm really proud of it and it could take me into the top set for next year!

2. I got a HIGH Level 6 in English - I was only 1 mark away from a Level 7 but it's still kinda a Level 7 according to my teacher

3. It's raining!

Congrats, Sozo! :D

Blooper: nice!

I got to go wandering around in a mountain stream today, and on the way there and on the way back, I got to open the window (I love feeling strong winds on my face. I'm not sure why, I just do.) :D

A bit of a rant, but more of a sanctuarizationismnessity.

I got my guitar, it's awesome, the software has all the possible effects you could think of (including something that makes the notes sound look doo doo bop! doo doo bop!). But after 4 hours of playing, I feel like my head is in between the hammer and the anvil is you see what I mean.

[Edit] And I woke up with blisters on my fingers :lol:

Ooh -- well -- look at it from this side - I'll be back in school before you :P

This will finally let me have more PDN time - so I can finish the million WIP's I have in my gallery :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

>_>

I've still got a week and two days left...

<_<

I just started a new quarter of college. ;)

Sanctuarial-like, though, remember that Shadow of the Colossus game I was talking about? T'is on it's way, it is. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

>_>

I've still got a week and two days left...

<_<

I just started a new quarter of college. ;)

Sanctuarial-like, though, remember that Shadow of the Colossus game I was talking about? T'is on it's way, it is. :D

When I saw that game previewed on XPlay, it looked cool. I recently installed Scumm vm and started playing some old dos games. What fun! Graphics are another matter. Flight of the Amazon Queen is from 1993, and I swear the storyline from Indiana Jones and the Chrystal Skull was stolen from this game. And the game is freeware, which is always cool. :o