Today's happy thought: My plugin pack has been downloaded over 21,000 times. 8)

Also, my uncle is in town (visiting from AZ) and we are going to have lunch. He's the one who got me interested in computers.

Cool! The first two letters of my name are a shortened version of a location in the US!

I'm happy firstly because Windows Skydrive is now working how it should!

Also, I've just learnt a bit of latin. "Pugnus Dei" = God's Fist

Who says 9pm TV doesn't have to be educational! :P

EDIT:

Plus it's pouring down with rain! :mrgreen:

As much as I hate Rapidshare, I was forced to download a file from there today.

Anyway, it took 4 attempts at their 'cats & dogs' CAPTCHA system and then finally I took 5 minutes on my last attempt and I was right!

These images will drive me crazy!

cat.jpg

I have never been able to stand Captcha. Seriously! [imgflt=right]http://www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cat.jpg[/imgflt] I like the registration for the main Cairo website because it actually asks you a question an intelligent, human being would be able to answer keeping the useless and the spammers away. That is a true, working system, in my honest opinion. And this one (>>) is especially bad with the cats and dogs. in wrong thread>

signature.png

Woah Mike - your last post there was pretty funky - how'd you get the pic to go across your sig like that?:

weirdvq6.png

Is it a forumer glitch, or my monitor size?

[sorry for the offtopic post]

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I bought a Nintendo GameCube, and a few games for $37 from a friend yesterday at a yard sale. I am really glad I bought it, and those games are really fun. For anyone interested, the games I got were Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Sonic: Mega Collection. I don't have a Wii, but my friend (another friend) has one, so I can just go over his house and play it.

Overall, a VERY good use of $37. I can't wait to buy some more games for it.

-Munzapoppa

Woah Mike - your last post there was pretty funky - how'd you get the pic to go across your sig like that?:

Is it a forumer glitch, or my monitor size?

[sorry for the offtopic post]

Sorry for the late reply. I got first look at the imgflt tag because I was the one who suggested it to CMD. I figured it would be of good use in tutorials, galleries, and article-like posts.

signature.png

I'm getting a nice shiny new keyboard :D I think I'm allowed to be happy :D The next thing on my list is looking like being a Kaoss Pad, although a Baritone Sax mouthpeice would be a better thing to get as my one won't last much longer....

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Yay for the keyboard!

My band went to NYSSMA Majors today...(festival where a band gets evaluated in front of judges) The three possible things you could get were bronze, silver, or gold (or gold with distinction). We were the first band from our district in five+ years to get the gold! The other band from our district got a silver :| . But getting the gold made my day!

Since we are on the topic of games, I finally installed Dreamfall:The Longest Journey 2 on my laptop, and the graphics are great. Tried several other image editing programs too, and still PDN rules! I just keep ACD 10 for red eye fix and a template program I love, and Photoscape for the frames and such it makes, and Artweaver since it works well with brushes. I'll get rid of Photoscape when I create some great frames, which will take a while, and when a certain plugin is perfected, Artweaver :oops:

and when a certain plugin is perfected, Artweaver :oops:

Which brush features are included in ArtWeaver which you would like to have in Custom Brushes?

Well, I feel a little embarassed, because I didn't mean to draw attention to your plugin. I don't know how photoshop brushes work, exactly, but you can erase the layer you are using it on, and the brushes are ready to go as soon as you click on them. I believe others have mentioned. Hope this didn't go too of topic of the thread, because otherwise, still having fun with the plugin!

and when a certain plugin is perfected, Artweaver :oops:

Which brush features are included in ArtWeaver which you would like to have in Custom Brushes?

Everything. Artweaver is meant to be a true to life brush program, and I use it for my sketches. Almost every artistic texture has unlimited settings allowing for paper quality sketches.

signature.png