The Sanctuary

Rubrica

I have 3 reasons to be happy at the moment:

1) My sister & her boyfreind are having a joint birthday party this weekend which should be good fun :)

2) The radio show I put together last night will be aired :D

3) And last but very very ceratainly not least, on the 4th of may I shall be going to see Maceo Parker one of the best sax players on the planet, I'm listening to him now, it's a live recording, it's making it very hard for me to sit still & type :D

I can't wait!!! :D

If i were you i would be more exited bout #2. Congrats

omExTE6.png

If i were you i would be more exited bout #2. Congrats

Ah, but Maceo is one of the funkiest people on the planet :D

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Lol, ic, ill have to look up on him. Now i feel like a stalker... :(

Nah, there are, more than likely, people that do many worse things than look at his website.

Oh & thanks for the congrats, how rude of me.. :oops:

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Thank you David! The thread was really getting on my nerves yesterday. Let's hope people will calm down now. I just hope they don't continue elsewhere...like the Rants thread.

Lol Omg , Ncfan , stop ! i always need to say QFT :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

i always need to say QFT :)

QFT

NQFT = not quoted for truth

I dont say it always .... exept for david , pyro and ncfan :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Thank you David! The thread was really getting on my nerves yesterday. Let's hope people will calm down now. I just hope they don't continue elsewhere...like the Rants thread.

I'm glad you approve. :-) I'm planning on reopening it here in a little bit, but I'm reveling in the calm right now.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I'm glad you approve. :-) I'm planning on reopening it here in a little bit, but I'm reveling in the calm right now.

Don't! Please no :shock:

WHATZ.png

Do you mean the off-topic thread?

KaHuc.png

Yes he means that ...

anyway .... i'm a little happy, tomorrow where going to get an new car ! alfa romeo 159 ! Yeah! :)

WHATZ.png

I'm happy because:

I have a new sig/av set. What do you think of them?

I don't have to go swimming for 5 days!

The off-topic thread has been locked!

I have a new idea for a thread!

And my idea for a new thread is this; it's the rants and this thread combined. If you want to put something happy but have a rant that links to it as well (or vice-versa), you're too lazy to make two separate posts, or if you don't want to have to go "Read my post in so-and-so thread.", you use this thread! What do you think?

Basicly Mergin these two thread..... so why would we need rants and sanctuary? :roll:

Because, sometimes there are rants that are also happy, and happy things that are also rants. Get what I mean? I know what I mean in my head, but I'm rubbish at putting it into words.

i Understand like , several people think its good to temp-lock off-topic thread and some not ....

Yeah ,, Good idea! :)

WHATZ.png

Good news:

The FCC just officially changed the meaning of "broadband", bumping up the minimum speed from 200kbps to 768kbps, and all speeds from that minimum up to 1.5mbps is considered "basic broadband". Higher standards = pressure to exceed them = moar bang for yo monay

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Firefly is here! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I know I'm a little late to the game, but why was off-topic locked (or a thread within it)? And a plus, I know people may think I am strange to post my Sam(mi) the cat brush, but Topezia liked it, and made his own cat brush! Maybe I should friend him! :D

My boss's husband just formatted the new computers with Office 2005! Now more work can get done. (Should that be posted in the rants or the santuary?)