Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Sold a monotype print to my printmaking teacher :D Well, more like I exchanged art with her, I gave it to her and she gave me one of hers!

Edited by Kemaru

What can I say, I'm a likeable person! I don't really go out of my way to be in good terms with teachers — quite the opposite in fact: I protest, I'm late, don't show up a lot, I only manage to do half the work I should... I guess I'm the only who doesn't like me.

Happiness: My friend's girlfriend asked me to take her graduation photos!

Happy thought of the day...

"Plus" plugins are all the rage (Curves+, Vignette+, etc.) but I've written my first MINUS plugin...

I've always loved Tanel's Shadow/Highlight Recovery plugin. But, the UI was way too complicated for me.

I rewrote the UI to simplify it down to 2 sliders, but the math is all Tanel's.

I won't publish it publicly as it really is his plugin. But, I'll use the hell out of it myself! :)

I love the idea of simple plugins!  I have a collection of my own mini plugins each of which which do exactly ONE job.  No fuss, no frills & no complex UI.

That said - my next plugin has the most complex UI I've ever attempted.  You'll see why when I get around to releasing it.  At the moment it's still in development.

Practice exams this week. Only got two, as the rest don't need exams. English 301 and Physics 301. More worried about Physics, but I'm sure I'll do fine if I study. Please tell me to get off the computer and study...

Edited by MikeRobe

Practice exams this week. Only got two, as the rest don't need exams. English 301 and Physics 301. More worried about Physics, but I'm sure I'll do fine if I study. Please tell me to get off the computer and study...

GO STUDY! What is worse - studying for the exam or having to repeat the unit?

Well, they're only practice exams, they don't count for anything..hehe...

Seriously though, I have been doing lots of study for it, but I'm not going to get too ahead of myself.

Edited by MikeRobe

Good work MikeRobe, always rewarding to get a pass. I have done many exams during my time training to be a police officer, I still have a long way to go before this rookie becomes a cop, but hard work always pays off :)

Well, good news. I got results back for the English paper I did. 'twas an Excellence. (Excellence is equivalent to an A).

:)

:trophy:  Well done indeed!

I decided to quit drinking on Saturday. :) It was never a problem for me, but I just found it too expensive and I didn't like the fuzziness really. 

Edited by Kemaru
  • Upvote 1

I decided to quit drinking on Saturday. :) It was never a problem for me, but I just found it too expensive and I didn't like the fuzziness really. 

Good on you!

I had a very heavy drink problem and decided enough was enough, I was drinking a lot (everyday of the week)  Now I just enjoy a couple of sociable drinks with friends or family at the weekend.

I remember what I have done the day after (unlike before)  My appetite has returned, I don't perspire when I do things like gardening or general work around my property and most importantly my health will improve.

Keep it up Kemaru, :) 

By the end of the day, I will finally be caught up at work for the first time since April or so.

(•_•)
<)   )╯ OH
 /    \ 

\(•_•) 
(   (>  YEAH
 /    \ 

(•_•) 
<)   )>  UH-HUH!
 /    \
  • Upvote 2

Major update to the Alien Pinball machine in my sig.

I added digital scoring animations and other things. It can now be played right on my web page--no need to download anything.

OH WOW! I love this! Imagine this as a fully functional plugin with the power of PDN. Cool. Still useful as a tool on its own. Thanks for sharing EER :D