Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

My daughter just joined the site.  She aspires to be an artist like her old man. 

I wanted to give a shout-out to all the moderators here--EER, Pyro, Rick (and anyone else I may have failed to mention)--for working so tirelessly to keep this forum clean and family friendly.  I know it can't be easy monitoring a site with this much traffic and what you do means a lot to a father such as myself.  Thank you.

Edited by RedBeard

You're welcome RedBeard!

You omitted @BoltBait, @david.atwell and the elusive @Crazy Man Dan who pops in from time to time.  Sadly we don't seem to have @Myrddin or @Ash around the forum anymore.  Full list of Admins & Mods >> http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Keeping the forum running smoothly and making it user friendly is definitely a team effort!  A team that I'm proud to be a part of :)

You're welcome RedBeard!

You omitted @BoltBait, @david.atwell and the elusive @Crazy Man Dan who pops in from time to time.  Sadly we don't seem to have @Myrddin or @Ash around the forum anymore.  Full list of Admins & Mods >> http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Keeping the forum running smoothly and making it user friendly is definitely a team effort!  A team that I'm proud to be a part of :)

My apologies to BoltBait, David.Atwell, Crazy Man Dan, Myrddin and Ash.  I certainly did not mean to omit you guys from my list of thanks.  

Edited by RedBeard

Ordered a new 24 inch monitor and a keyboard yesterday as precursors to my new PC rebuild. Should be here on Tuesday and I can't wait! :P

I've been working on a European international project and I finally finished it!

I talked about it a long, long while ago, but I was in Lisbon and I had to create a 'toy' about 'stranger'. My toy is a picture book with little holes in it which show something out of place. I had trouble finishing it because of my extreme procrastinating prowess, but I did it at last.

The best part is, it's going to be displayed in Paris, in the city hall I think, along with the other toys. Whereas most of my contemporaries were focused on the toy aspect, I tried to focus on the aesthetics, which I think will make it stand out. Many of the toys were great though!

Edited by Kemaru

Yeh congratulations Pyro'

... the real world isn't all it's cracked up to be ... 

... the real world isn't all it's cracked up to be ...

Understatement of the year award goes to ...

:D

• Upvote 1

Tsk task, no matter what pyro we are all dragged kicking & screaming back to this "real world"... my recommendation is to escape as often as possible.

A hearty congratulations to you! No need for me to say that I hope all your wishes come true because I know you will make it so :D

A hearty congratulations to you! No need for me to say that I hope all your wishes come true because I know you will make it so :D

Stop it, you're too kind. No seriously, stop, it hurts.

Released my first open source project to CodePlex, 428 page views and 22 downloads so far.

Downloaded to play with later. :)