Due to my age, I don't have much experience with beer, but one time in Mexico (Puerto Vallarta), I drank a little bit of "XX" Beer (Dos Eques)(sp?) during the vacation, and my Dad, who's a cop, occasionally gives me a beer during movie nights (which is usually Miller Light), and I must say that the Miller Light tastes like bloody potato :D Well actually, I'm not a big fan of beer to begin with, sooo....

a friend of mine was in hawaii not long back, and got me a book.

was given it today, and loving it.

"the strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and other stories"

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

At the bottom left of the Facebook page, there is a language selection. Change it to "English Pirate" for a bit of fun.

Yarr, I sure love me hearties <3

Happiness: A portrait of mine was selected by our school's PTA for some purpose I don't know of... I'm getting a small sum of money for it, though, so yay :D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Instead of explaining this from my own, geeky viewpoint, I'm going to explain why tests are fun from a normal person's;

Would you rather sit in a room with a teacher you hate, listening t stuff you already know? Or would it be better to not only not have to sit there bored with nothing to do, but also get to show off that you DO know what the teacher was talking about even if you weren't listening?

Just finished the first of 7 exams yesterday.

The oral exams are the worst, 'cause you have to spend hours and hours and days of reading first. The written are fine, most of the time you have your books and notes with you to looks up in -> less reading beforehand ;)

But still... I'd rather just have a couple of weeks more with regular school in stead. Or just finish now :D

signature.png

I love tests. :)

Happiness: I love my suit. And, I bought new shoes. :)

Do you think it's okay to wear black slip-ons with a suit? It's not a very formal occasion. I think.

If, by slip-ons you mean something like these, personally I think that would look kind of weird. But that's just me. :|

EDIT: oh I see what you mean. It should look fine if you wear black socks...

Edited by Crimson