Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Hah. Noobs. Mine is the 2003 version. Pwnage right? Oh wait...

Office 2000. The product key can be used infinite times, so we never had a reason to upgrade.

Happy thought of the day:

I just scored an 80 Gig solid-state laptop drive.

You work for Intel... don't you get these for free anyway?

I bet that thing's pretty fast, huh?

Happiness: Our lacrosse team won a double overtime game after battling the rain, a half hour delay game because of lightning, and a game rescheduling because it got canceled last time. Also, because of that, there's no practice tonight! :D

Happiness: I managed to fix the problem I'd been having with my new Bamboo Fun; the pen pressure wasn't working, so I uninstalled the drivers and, instead of using the setup disk, reinstalled them directly from the website.

@Weylin: Very well done to you there!

To some it may be regarded as sad but I've just got a copy of a 9 minute BBC News countdown remix. bubblerevolution.greengrin.png

Second on my list, I can't wait for the final of Ashes to Ashes!

Happiness: I have all A's in my high school classes. Two of them are at 100% and the other two are at 99% and 98%.

Best grades I've ever had.

Congrats, I've had a great quarter this year as well. All A's for me too. 3 A+'s and 4 A's. :D

HorstHansenTrio in the KulturRampe!!!

Such an awesome show and band..

Been home at 1 am. Good thing I went straight to bed or I'd certainly have posted something stupid again :grin:

Happiness: I got a tablet!! Bamboo Fun Pen&Touch Medium <3 I'm still getting used to it, but so far and forever on it's wonderful <3

I got the small model of that last Thr

ursday, for my birthday, which no-one remembered. *glare* Only kidding, I don't like attention that much.

Edited by Rubrica

Sorry for not noticing that you - a complete stranger to me - had your birthday last Thursday (you might wanna fix that typo, it irks me). Anyways, is it any good?

Oh, how I love watching people twitch at typos, especially when deliberate. Well, not entirely deliberate; I made a mistake, but left it in there.

Incidentally, is that post serious, or not? Because mine wasn't, so I wanted to make sure I hadn't offended you or seemed rude.