Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Just went to wake up the earth festival with my 16 month old, and got to see some cool exhibits. Then went to my local comic book store, since it was Free Comic Book Day, and picked up a free one for me and him, and three issues of "Do Androids Dream.." which are hard to find! And the weather was beautiful! The last three years it rained! And I successfully installed my wireless internet without shelling out $50!

Edited by startreksuite

Bank Holiday Monday - No school which means no PE! boltbait.big_smile.png That being said, PE isn't bad in the Spring but the weather right now isn't very Spring like.

Ours is on Tuesday this week, but I don't mind; long jump.

Happiness: I've finally done something that people seem to think was worthwhile for once.

im huuungry! but just ordered a Family Pizza + 1½L coke (cause im too lazy to get it my self)(you have to order for more then 110DKR./30$!...)

Happiness: My school just purchased Serif Webplus X4, something I've been eying up for some time now, which gives them a license to give pupils a home copy for £10.

SoBe Elixir Cranberry Grapefruit. :D

Elixer Cranberry Grapefruit was my favorite SoBe flavor by far, so, of course, it was replaced in my area quite a while ago by SoBe Elixir Yumberry Dragonfruit - a paltry and inferior alternative.

Well, I just went to the grocery store yesterday, and not only is Cranberry Grapefruit back, but is on sale. :)

Now, to get a bigger fridge...

SoBe Elixir Cranberry Grapefruit. :D

Elixer Cranberry Grapefruit was my favorite SoBe flavor by far, so, of course, it was replaced in my area quite a while ago by SoBe Elixir Yumberry Dragonfruit - a paltry and inferior alternative.

Well, I just went to the grocery store yesterday, and not only is Cranberry Grapefruit back, but is on sale. :)

Now, to get a bigger fridge...

Mmmm Sobe... My dad and I used to go on Sobe adventures where we'd go around town and try to get as many different flavors as we could find. This was before PepsiCo bought them and raised the prices...

NO way me too! Every time we'd go to the local Safeway we'd buy a new flavor of SoBe..

But yeah then it decided to get all expensive. Plus I'm a coke guy.

:P

Happiness: Got a 104% on my Public Speaking mid-term, and found out I'm ranked first in class. This is all with no study time of any kind at all -- turns out I've got a knack for retention of useless statistics of all of a sudden :P

Happiness #2: Saw the midnight premier of Ironman 2 last night!! :D awesome movie for sure, I give it a 7.7/10.

Edited by 007 Nab

:| ahrg.. i allso want to see it too.. my friends just cancelled our apointment to watch it tomorrow.. i dont wonna be a weirdo sitting alone in the cinema... :lol:

+ Congratz with the mid-term exam:)

Just recieved(?) the new chelsea home outfit :) and preordered/ordered the away shirt :) the home shirt is really thin and not very well designed but i love it anyway :mrgreen:

Congrats DarkShock! I've been here since July 2nd of '08.

Happiness: Our lacrosse game won against a very decent team by one point and we were down by 1 in the fourth quarter too.

Congrats.

My 60-day beta of Microsoft Office 2010 has been active for 3 months and shows no sign of stopping any time soon :P

+ Congratz with the mid-term exam:)

Well that doesn't sound too awesome at all :bracket:

Well, I figure a 5 is completely neutral, so a 7 is definitely tipped towards Like, ya know?