Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Please do, I'd like to see that thing they call the sun; we so rarely get it here lately.

Although, I do far prefer the rain.

Edited by Rubrica

Kemaru, that sounds like a great vacation. I've always wanted to travel to Europe myself, preferably Spain or Italy.

Happiness: After almost a year of having the same signature, I finally decided to change it! How do you like it?

^ Looks nice apshredder, I'm in need of a new one too. Maybe I'll make one with one of my Hawai'i pictures. :D

Happiness: Just got done with flying and back home (the sad part is I'm back from vacation).

Hmm, embedding Youtube videos? Very cool, but I though this had been given a thumbs down on the last forum. (Not complaining though)

Reading about the media tag, it does a heck of a lot more than just YouTube videos:

The [media] BBCode tag is a special tag - it can be used to represent different kinds of media.

By default, it will understand Flash content, Flickr image sets, GameTrailers videos, Google Video videos, YouTube videos, mp3 files and MySpace videos. You can however, customise these and add your own.

I had an awesome birthday yesterday :)

We were climbing in an old and closed industrial plant in Duisburg, the Landschaftspark. The Ruhrgebiet, where I live, has lots of old and inoperative factories as this was one of the world's biggest coal converting district with many old coal mines and furnaces :D

And the Landschaftspark just happens to be restaurated in order to climb there, and we had nice weather and met lots of cool people :)

Picture (from Wikipedia)