The Sanctuary

Rubrica

Happiness: The Nexus One is out for AT&T 3G bands! With a little luck, I may be owning one in the near future. :D
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't AT&T known for its poor network coverage/service amongst iPhone users? Wouldn't that effect your Nexus One or is AT&T just being depicted as the "big bad network" when it isn't in reality?

I managed to get 31/40 in a Physics test which is 78% which is an A*. :shock: :mrgreen:

Secondly, I got a Level 7B in my English work I did although whilst it could have been better, our teacher has been giving the majority of the class a Level 5 or 6 which is just extremely harsh.

Happiness: The Nexus One is out for AT&T 3G bands! With a little luck, I may be owning one in the near future. :D
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't AT&T known for its poor network coverage/service amongst iPhone users? Wouldn't that effect your Nexus One or is AT&T just being depicted as the "big bad network" when it isn't in reality?

I managed to get 31/40 in a Physics test which is 78% which is an A*. :shock: :mrgreen:

Secondly, I got a Level 7B in my English work I did although whilst it could have been better, our teacher has been giving the majority of the class a Level 5 or 6 which is just extremely harsh.

I have At&t on my Samsung Solstice, and haven't had really any problems -- even in remote areas I manage some coverage.

Though to be honest I prefer T-Mobile, completely biased opinion with no facts to back it up, but T-Mobile is just better, hah :P

Oh, and Congrats on the physics test! I just barely finished that class... very interesting stuff.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks - I'm quite intrigued by this AT&T stuff as I've heard all sorts of stuff around the internet including claims that AT&T's network is flooded by usage from iPhone users and therefore it can't cope but you on the other hand seem to be rather fortunate.

Indeed I must be!

I have many friends with At&t, it must be just good local coverage I guess. Anyway, they complain at times as well.

So I guess it's all very subjective, really.

However if we are talking iPhones specifically, my brother has one and I have coverage even when he doesn't, so I do think there might be something to those allegations.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

AT&T is a fairly reliable network in most places. There are only two places in the US particular that have rather spotty service, and those would be the San Francisco Bay Area (where I live, unfortunately), and New York City. Other than that, most other places have coverage just fine.

I'm going to a mission trip to Fiji in a week with my church youth group :D It's going to be an amazing experience.

my churchs youth group roleplay:

Priest: yeah kids lets go out in the woods... ( :roll: )

out in the wood:

IaO?: oh god what is that... (cant sleep cause im "scared"..)

Dude heck yes! Can't wait to see em, seriously :D

Yeah, me either... can't wait to take them :D

Happiness: In the past week, I've set up my house's multiple windows computers to share files, and my brothers watching some recorded TV from my computer on his laptop. Networking is pretty nifty. Also got my computer to print from up in my room to my home computer. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I seem to have recovered from my bizarre illness which I suspect may have been food related.

On the topic of networking, I'm setting up a network in VMWare Player using Windows Server 2003 with RMMC installed - it is a mammoth of a task running two virtual machines at the same time on a PC with only 1GB RAM but I can just about do it. :D

running two virtual machines at the same time on a PC with only 1GB RAM

ohmai...

ohmai indeed. Feel free to donate! :D That "beast" of a computer has gone four years with the odd hiccup but apart from that, everything runs slowly and noisily as usual. Sometimes you can hear the noise from the PC from downstairs and I've asked my parents if I can clear out the dust gathered inside but they reply no so it's time to rephrase the situation into a simple analogy. :)

Rather oddly, the mouse on my Windows XP virtual workstation stops working as Windows detects new hardware installed yet this doesn't happen on MS Virtual PC. How peculiar.