Hapiness: our school won the Dell Superprom contest. We get a free prom. Originally, the current senior class donated all their fundraising to a cause called Kenya Dream, which helped build a secondary school in Nthimbiri, Kenya. Now that they've won this, they get a completely decked out prom, and they also get media attention for Kenya Dream (which is what they presented as why they should win this contest). They plan to charge for entry for prom, but all proceeds would go to Nthimbiri Secondary School. Verynice.

Hapiness: our school won the Dell Superprom contest. We get a free prom. Originally, the current senior class donated all their fundraising to a cause called Kenya Dream, which helped build a secondary school in Nthimbiri, Kenya. Now that they've won this, they get a completely decked out prom, and they also get media attention for Kenya Dream (which is what they presented as why they should win this contest). They plan to charge for entry for prom, but all proceeds would go to Nthimbiri Secondary School. Verynice.
Wow, that sounds awesome! :D Free prom.

Happiness: I went for a nice bike ride yesterday. :)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Couldn't find anything to eat. :(

But I found ramen!!! :mrgreen:

Ramen is the Chinese manna-from-heaven. We were at a massive choir festival once (our choir is largely Chinese), and after the final performance, everyone else ordered extremely fancy catering to celebrate, and we just sat there, playing video games and eating...cup noodles.

Happiness: My church has asked me to make another logo for them. I already made the new logo for them and it is being used for everything. I am glad they like my designs! :D

Not bad. you might want to round off the letters to match the round-ness of the cross. Also, the letter "e" at the end seems to be kerned further than every other letter, and it kind of looks un-uniform. Maybe squeeze it in a little.

Happiness: My church has asked me to make another logo for them. I already made the new logo for them and it is being used for everything. I am glad they like my designs! :D

Not bad. you might want to round off the letters to match the round-ness of the cross. Also, the letter "e" at the end seems to be kerned further than every other letter, and it kind of looks un-uniform. Maybe squeeze it in a little.

Thanks for pointing that out, I haven't noticed that before. I think it is like that because I tried spacing out the Mount and the Olive evenly... I'll see what I can do ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)