The band indeed. Anberlin is still my favorite.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Happiness of the Year: I just bought a Sony Cybershot DSC-H20 @ Best Buy yesterday! :D Also got an 8 GB memory stick to go with it and an extra battery and a case with a 2 yr. accidental coverage warranty on it. Can't wait to take some amazing pictures!

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Happiness of the Year: I just bought a Sony Cybershot DSC-H20 @ Best Buy yesterday! :D Also got an 8 GB memory stick to go with it and an extra battery and a case with a 2 yr. accidental coverage warranty on it. Can't wait to take some amazing pictures!

I went to get my laptop's fan cleaned (or rather, my mom did) and now it's oh so quiet.

The average temperature has dropped from 60-70 to 45-55.

No more overheating :D

I think my laptop fan is getting pretty loud and warm.

Happiness: I just took a sweet shot with my camera about 3 hours ago and uploaded it to dA.

- Federer has made history. 15 Grand Slams in 6 years..

He's a baseball player? :shock:

I believe a "Grand Slam" refers to the 4 major tennis tournaments around the world: Wimbledon, US Open, French Open and Australia Open.

I can't believe high school PE has actually come useful. :shock:

yay! i was feeling bored so i went to bios and changed bus setting to 220, which made my processor 3ghz, now i never knew what i was doing, but it seems i have more mhz :D

Changing clock settings without knowing precisely what you're doing is a good way to kill perfectly good electronics.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

yay! i was feeling bored so i went to bios and changed bus setting to 220, which made my processor 3ghz, now i never knew what i was doing, but it seems i have more mhz :D

Changing clock settings without knowing precisely what you're doing is a good way to kill perfectly good electronics.

ill stresstest it. ita 3.2ghz now. and .4 isnt unstable, and im using amd's power saving feature, but yes, ill need to stress test or use mark3d vantage on it.

Stress tests are what you do after you already know what you're doing and change the clock settings. Stress tests are for testing that your cooling is adequate and that you didn't push the processor, GPU, or RAM too far. But if you didn't know what you were doing in the first place, there's a very good chance you'd never get to the stress tests.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

okay. a cpu should be able to oc to 20% easily, and my cooling is 1x 23cm fan at the top, 12cm fan at the back, and 12cm at the front. stock cooling.

if i know what 20% of 2.8ghz is, it is 0.56, and ive oced 0.4.

ive run mark3d vantage on it, and ive gotten 1k+ cpu points :shock: :D

im pretty sure i know what im doing. because im benchmarking with 3dmark vantage. i think. :P

A successful clay castle I made in Art which I got home today!

(I say successful because our teacher accidentally destroyed someone's castle but now it looks more like natural damage).

Secondly, trivial meanderings.

Lastly, congrats to the residents connected to LSSID who may be lucky enough to experiment with FTTC from BT.

still yummmmmmmmm.

you are making me hungry. But I can't snack now I'm going to the best Rib Room in all of Canada tonight. . Going to eat like a queen.

feel real great right now .... Spiffing up in brand new frock and had my hair done this afternoon! looking forward to great dinner companions and wonderful witty conversation.

:lol: oh yess there should be a few glasses of bubbly involved.

:wink: