The Sanctuary

Rubrica

Haha ;)

Related, our jazz band is covering The Simpsons theme for a concert tomorrow, and the saxes have a part where they scream.

(scream is at 1:15, but our saxes are much better screamers than this :D )

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

what a truly amazing time we live in. I went to see that movie by Disney they released for Earth day

"EARTH" such great photography! what a wonderful film. but that's not what caught my eyes so much it was the pre releases. Oh to be so young again and entering the work force. I'd surely love to have a job at Pixar animation. Those images of the new movie "Up" are startling in how intricate they are.

what a place that must be to work, so creative!

well I'm in a good mood .... I woke up this morning looked in the mirror and saw myself, read the paper over this mornings coffee and didn't find my name in the obits. :lol::lol:

I win!

2monitors.jpg

Just installed a new graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 8400GS. Unfortunately, the Slimline design of my computer didn't allow two monitor jacks on the same rack, so I had to rip something out to fit it into the other one. The square-looking thing that I ripped out, the one that said "AMD" on it, it couldn't have been useful...right? Right?

Nah, acutally, I took out the modem card from the PCI x1 slot.

You win...what? A dual monitor? Dude, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

The Mythbusters just shot a bowling ball out of a gas cylinder using match heads. And it went 1500 feet.

Best. Cannon. Ever. I love this show.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Just got back from band practice. I've been in random bands on and off with a few of these guys since High School, just messing around, but it's never gone anywhere - either some members would have different beliefs of what the band should sound like or we would have difficulty syncing our schedules.

Well, it went about a year without any band at all, but a few of us decided to give it another go this week. This time, though, we've got a good group of people and, from what I can tell so far, a really good sound. Besides, I missed making music. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

@ Crimson, your desktop setup is nice. I noticed a wallpaper from dA, and also fences. Also, noticed you have a bamboo, me too! :D I really need to get some monitors, I just have my small laptop screen. I don't even have a usb keyboard to attach it to. So that is why my back is always sore from leaning forward to reach my keyboard, and my eyes hurt from squinting hard to see my small screen. At least I don't have a netbook ;)

Happy: just finished a new episode of LOST. But now I have to wait till next week :roll:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I finally found a site that will let me watch the Stargate: Atlantis episodes I want without making Firefox crash (though it still experiences frequent freezes). I hate to say it, but I find myself eyeing the IE shortcut more and more often these days.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

@ Crimson, your desktop setup is nice. I noticed a wallpaper from dA, and also fences. Also, noticed you have a bamboo, me too! :D I really need to get some monitors, I just have my small laptop screen. I don't even have a usb keyboard to attach it to. So that is why my back is always sore from leaning forward to reach my keyboard, and my eyes hurt from squinting hard to see my small screen. At least I don't have a netbook ;)

Happy: just finished a new episode of LOST. But now I have to wait till next week :roll:

I'm currently rockin' a dv9500,

Hidden Content:
hp_dv9500.jpg

On a glass corner desk,

Hidden Content:
alaska.jpg

I'm modding this into my laptop: (The black one)

Hidden Content:
a85c_luxeed_new.jpg

Razer Mamba mouse:

Hidden Content:
razermamba.jpg

Wacom Bamboo (Medium)

Hidden Content:
bamboo_fun_medium_silver.jpg

I'm happy with my setup. ^_^ I also got Fences and Adobe Master Collection...though I still use PDN more than PS. ;)

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

The Mythbusters just shot a bowling ball out of a gas cylinder using match heads. And it went 1500 feet.

Best. Cannon. Ever. I love this show.

i think the best cannon, or something which fired something, was when they fired 300 or something rockets, which were all fired by one match (: ultimate awesomeness, funny thing is, it worked!

I win!

2monitors.jpg

Just installed a new graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 8400GS. Unfortunately, the Slimline design of my computer didn't allow two monitor jacks on the same rack, so I had to rip something out to fit it into the other one. The square-looking thing that I ripped out, the one that said "AMD" on it, it couldn't have been useful...right? Right?

Nah, acutally, I took out the modem card from the PCI x1 slot.

hmm, that computer looks AWFULLY a lot like my comp? Hp Slimline, how would you fit a vid card into that? D:

a 9500GT or a 9400GT Slim wouldnt fit :S

that and, why is your wall so blurred? XD

as for sanctuary, i have a long weekend, no school tommorow ( friday) wewt!

I think I win overall. I have a custom desktop computer (w/ 22 in. monitor), two monitors, a gaming laptop, and 860 watt 5.1 surround sound. You do have better accessories than me Juraiko.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I think I win overall. I have a custom desktop computer (w/ 22 in. monitor), two monitors, a gaming laptop, and 860 watt 5.1 surround sound. You do have better accessories than me Juraiko.

You beat me, all I have is a Gateway 14.1" Laptop with 1 GB ram and 80 GB hard drive. I need a job.

Happy: my school's internet access just unblocked the forums. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Get this, get this... I have a generic beige box with hardware from yesteryear inside, with a cheapish monitor my grandfather gave me, a normal keyboard that goes clickety-clack when you press down on the buttons, and a perfectly serviceable mouse! Far out, huh?

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Why is it necessary? All a keyboard needs is a good spring and a clack that will annoy the neighbours. The old IBM ones spring to mind although the M$ wireless that I'm using is pretty good.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon