Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Yeah Sims 1 music was beautiful.

Yes, it was... but what about the music with singing people. They didn't make any words, just sounded like

. Sorry for posting that 'song' but my sister just bought it from iTunes and it is horribly annoying. :lol:

That was called Simlish, a mixture of Tagalog and fractured Ukrainian.

Coincidentally, ATM I'm going through a huge "I love sims!" phase. I've only got £10 to go before I can get the Sims 3 Collector's Edition.

Currently, I have the SIms Complete Collection, but no Sims 2.

Coincidentally, ATM I'm going through a huge "I love sims!" phase. I've only got £10 to go before I can get the Sims 3 Collector's Edition.

I lost my Sims 1 disk! ><

I lost my Sims 1 disk! ><

I now regret selling my Sims One collection at a garage sale.

--------

Our lacrosse team won 8-0 when it was sleeting outside. :shock:

ur link is fail

Hehe. Fixed.

I typed in the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ from memory before I went off in search of the appropriate season link. Then, in lieu of c&p'ing the page title, I just grabbed the whole link and pasted it in...

But, yeah. Mythbusters rocks.

"You know you're onto something big when your small-scale test involves dropping a car from 400 feet in the air!"

Did you SEE the most recent show?

Dukes-of-Hazzard style ramping. Accidentally.

The aforementioned rocket-powered car pulverizer. I am not exaggerating, it turned a decent percent of it into dust.

Exploding fruit. No explosives.

A radio-controlled rollover bus with the biggest remote EVAR.

Dropping Cars From Nearly 1/80 The Way To Space.

I. Love. This. Show.

9500GT was very cheap for 93$

It was 1gb ><''

although, its all useless, because on friday, i need to go back and replace it with a low profile 9600GT if they have one, and obviously pay more. if they dont have a 9600GT, i might get a refund, but i dont know how it'll work since i paid with eftpos

that is still about $8 too much according to trusty calculator.

There are taxes, fees, local regulations, and other markups associated with international shipping (including shipping costs themselves :roll: ), so a simple exchange-rate comparison is not enough to assess the fairness of international prices. Besides that, there will always be a lag between merchandise pricing and exchange rates. A retailer can't buy a bunch of goods for 20-local currency to sell for 25, but then drop their price to 15 because their currency got stronger relative to USD; they'd be selling at a loss. The next batch they buy for 10, though, can certainly be sold for 15.

Disclaimer: I don't actually know any of this, but am constructing my theories on-the-fly.