The Sanctuary

Rubrica

I just found out that my school has installed Adobe Design Premium CS3 on each and every one of their computers. :shock:

Wow, that would be completely amazing, but I bet none of the computers have the amazing software called "Paint.NET"... anyone heard of it? ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Or have had the same license used on every computer.

Most schools do make multi-user license deals with the corporations that vend these products.

Most companies, too.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Most schools do make multi-user license deals with the corporations that vend these products.

Most companies, too.

Yes, that is probably what they would most likely do, or else think of how much money they would be wasting getting seperate licenses... :shock:

Does anybody here have schools that have remote access so you can access your files at home? Our school has that, although that mac lab I talked about earlier in our school is completely isolated from the other network, because the teacher of that class is very... "different", if I should say ;) He says he has over 100 Hawaiian shirts in his closet, and that is pretty much all he wears :lol:

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Does anybody here have schools that have remote access so you can access your files at home?:
All the computers at my school have UltraVNC on them. We also have networked storage that is accessible from any computer in the district, as well as online storage for access anywhere. We don't have email anymore, though. How odd. Not having a .edu email address anymore becomes problematic sometimes when trying to get student discounts on software.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!