Rubrica

The Sanctuary

It is Spirit Day. It was created to honor LGBT youth who feel that life is not worth living due to the hate, bullying, and cruelty they face daily. I presume it's not just LGBT youth though.

Even though I disagree with homosexuality as a whole, I find it horrific that teenagers are mistreated to the point of suicide because of it. :(

Happiness: Just catching up on the sixth season of Bones, first impressions are fantastic. I can't be bothered waiting the goodness-knows how many months it will take to begin airing in New Zealand ;)

Even though I disagree with homosexuality as a whole, I find it horrific that teenagers are mistreated to the point of suicide because of it.  :(

this ^

So I kinda have a Facebook now. Just to connect with people I play games with online, particularly Delta Quadrant: Horizons (which is now on Facebook!). Look for Cmdr Sozo. Yes, I'm too paranoid to use real details...

... what does disagreeing with homosexuality mean? PM me, let's not destroy the equilibrium of our precious Sanctuary.

Happiness: Ahh, weekends. I finally get to finish all my drawings.

Happiness: I've just started National Novel Writing Month 2010! Yay!

EDIT: Removed a typo. Honestly, if I can't spell now, I hope I can for the rest of the month. :D

Edited by Rubrica

Happiness: I've just started National Novel Writing Month 2010! Yay!

EDIT: Removed a typo. Honestly, if I can't spell now, I hope I can for the rest of the month. :D

What do you mean, you've just started?

I, as a person who got a root-kit virus from those three letters, advise that you be very careful.

Also, is this not in breach of the "no warez discussion" rule? ;)