Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Happiness: I finally found a game language that's simple enough for my tiny little useless brain to comprehend. :) Seriously, this is the brain that doesn't even get Python. Yeah that bad.

I do not like Python.

EDIT: Before anyone asks why, I don't really have a reason. I've played with it a few times and wrote a few forum-related scripts, and it's just not something I enjoyed working with. That's reason enough, yes?

Happiness: I finally found a game language that's simple enough for my tiny little useless brain to comprehend. :) Seriously, this is the brain that doesn't even get Python. Yeah that bad.

As long as that game language doesn't end up being GML (which is available in Game Maker), should be alright.

Happiness: I today found out that Emily plays a number of the same games I do and is a member of the same sites I am. Yet more ways to stalk her! :D

...It is so sad that I was half serious when I just said that.

:D

And Macs are nice but way overpriced. Rather get a 14" HP. In fact, here's a screenie of the laptop I'm enviously eying:

dreamtop.png

Edited by csm725

Who said I was gonna get it?

Here's my current system specs (sadly on a computer I got March this year... maybe for my birthday which is also a special occasion I'll get it. Those of you who know me well know what I mean.):

Dell Studio 1555
Win7 HP x64
Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 @ 2.20mHZ
3GB RAM 
Intel HD Graphics (Believe me, not so HD)

This cost $830. I would pay $1025 for that HP. :D

Sure they have horrendous tech support, but they have solid products (most of the time). Also, Asus manufactures some parts for HP. But I was referring to the Sager NP5125. :monocole:

I am now the proud owner of a 15" MacBook Pro. I <3 it.

Yay, good for you! I'm a little jealous :mrgreen:

I'm saving for a Mac, too... But I'll probably buy a 13".

*no macvspc debate please*

HAPPINESS: KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP is mine!! I've played through with one character already.

*no macvspc debate please*

But... but... but...

PC RULEZ

(Seriously though, the only thing stopping me from getting is a Mac is the price and compatibility issues and the fact that Windows is so customizable.)

(Seriously though, the only thing stopping me from getting is a Mac is the price and compatibility issues and the fact that Windows is so customizable.)

You can run Windows on a Mac. So it really just comes down to price :P