Rubrica

The Sanctuary

Well, to be quite simple, this is the complete opposite of the rants thread. The rants thread is for when you are sad/angry, whereas this thread is for when you are happy/calm. Feel free to post on here about anything you're happy about.

chow.

In english....? (If you can prove PS2 makes you a better artist, PM me) And also, we kinda appreciate it when people just don't "spam" the forums, 'k?

Anyways, I'm happy with my new avatar/sig combo :D

chow.

^Spam

The reason we are using paint.net is either because we dont need somethign as big and complex as photoshop, or if you're like me and dont have a ton of money to spend on it.

Ah, don't feed the trolls. They go away eventually. The PS fanboys don't have as much fun as we do, anyway. :-)

There you go!ASlready something to be happy about!Also another thing to go here is that if spammers didn't exist, then this would be a really bleak board with nothing to moderate apart from some polite people psoting tutorials.

And some ROCKIN' overflow games, like the Hurt and Heal game which has just entered its second season! :-) See the link on the Overflow forum!

(Some restrictions may apply, results not typical. If you experience a forum visit longer than four hours, please contact a psychiatrist because you are very sick. :-))

• Upvote 1

And some ROCKIN' overflow games, like the Hurt and Heal game which has just entered its second season! :-) See the link on the Overflow forum!

(Some restrictions may apply, results not typical. If you experience a forum visit longer than four hours, please contact a psychiatrist because you are very sick. :-))

oh great! now where's my psychiatrists number..... :?

Coffee is nasty! Expensive chai is, too. I like not needing to work a second job to support my addiction. :-)

It's the main currency in India.

EDIT:Drat, you beat me!Curse you!CURSE YOU!!

Hey, look!I only created this this morning and it's already on page two!YAY!

That's exactly what I was thinking!

(Actually, "How much chai and coffee has everyone been drinking?!?")

:-)