Jump to content

Who do you respect the most?


Cookiez
 Share

Recommended Posts

who do you respect the most/who was the first person that helped you or something like that? that is, of course, including the mods because we ALL love and respect them but also include a non mod person (and besides the develpors) mine:

i, personally, respect ash and freak because i love what they can come up with, and are both very talented

grammar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cool and no ders nothing like this! so f off

Read the rules. No cursing, not even of the censored variety. Everyone knows what you meant. Now, be nice.

 

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again, please be nice. Come on, guys, no one wants to start an argument of any sort.

ON TOPIC (and the first person to go off topic gets a swirlie! :-))

I respect everyone deeply. I think 95% of the people who post on this forum are of above-average intelligence, as evidenced by the fact that they've chosen to use Paint.NET. The other 5% are the spammers. :-) And I don't like them, but I have to respect their tenacity... :-P

(By the way, if you don't know what a swirlie is, just ask!)

 

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I respect myself. After all, I am my best and worst teacher. I show myself new things every day. Without Me, who would I be? Other than that, on here I think there are a lot of talented people who are worthy of good thoughts and praise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...