Uh huh. Right.

Really, though, I have no idea what you're talking about. All you're saying is "it's different." Well, yes. That's the point of having new versions.

ok, the reason why i like the older version better then the new one is because it made my pictures look really good

I can show you some of my work, but i don't think it's has any relivent to this topic and, i don't know how to post picture on here (im kinda a newbie on this)

Could you possibly be any more vague? Nothing has changed as far as "making your pictures look good." The only real difference between this version and the last is the addition of a preset system. And keyboard shortcuts.

In other words, it sounds like a personal issue you're having. PEBCAK.

Yes, I've been sending them in and that's all I need to do? Is that correct?

Pyro's sig implies he doesn't want to be bothered with it.

Edited by PeterPawn

No. Reread Simon's reply. If you send in the crash log, Rick receives it. Rick only want crash logs that are a result of PDN itself crashing.

If a plugin crashes, post the crash log in the thread of that plugin or PM it to the plugin author. In Pyrochilds case, post the crash log in the thread boltbait.wink.png

No. Reread Simon's reply. If you send in the crash log, Rick receives it. Rick only want crash logs that are a result of PDN itself crashing.

If a plugin crashes, post the crash log in the thread of that plugin or PM it to the plugin author. In Pyrochilds case, post the crash log in the thread boltbait.wink.png

I sent it in because this was the message that was produced when it crashed.

"This text file was created because Paint.NET crashed.

Please e-mail this file to crashlog@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem."

....Rick only want crash logs that are a result of PDN itself crashing.

If a plugin crashes, post the crash log in the thread of that plugin or PM it to the plugin author.....

My emphasis to indicate the difference. What causes the crash determines what you should do with the crash report.

Okay. I was using the plugin when PdN closed down. How do I know if the plugin was at fault or PdN was at fault? Further, the crash log is huge. Do you really want me to post it here?

pyrochild.effects.common.dll can be removed.

Be sure that you have the latest version of pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED.dll

Edited by Sarkut

All right. I don't want to misunderstand anything. You're saying, remove that dll file from the effects folder, correct?

I'll do that now and try the plugin again.

Edited by PeterPawn