Requests for: Grid Size + Grid Snap, Script Saving + Loading

didz93

Some features that I would find useful in Paint.NET:

:Grid: :Vertical: The ability to change the size of grid cells because it's a strain to try to position the cursor excactly on a specific pixel by looking back and forth from the status bar to your cursor. Also I think grid snapping would compliment grid sizes.

:Tutorial: :ImportLayers: Not a major request but something quite useful too would be a method for saving & loading scripts so people can recreate a specific design or template for their images. instead of having to write down all commands.

:idea: Thanks :idea:

didz93%20sig.jpg

You should check out Pyrochild's "ScriptLab" plugin and the Grid Maker plugin. They can address a lot of the issues you raised.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 years later...

This might be the wrong drawing program/tool, but all I need is a snap-to-grid or coordinate-entry method to create a simple 2D object with cutouts and surfacing. Anyone know of a plug-in for that/those?