Does the Tolerance: control have any keyboard shortcuts?

It would be nice if the Tolerance: control responded to a modifyer key + mouse scroll wheel combination, similar to how Ctrl+scroll wheel works the Zoom control. I have also been trying to find a key combination that works like how the [ and ] keys change the brush tip size.

Over the past few months I have tried a handful of free graphic programs, and Paint.NET won hands down. Now I'm trying to learn the finer points of using it.

It would be nice if the Tolerance: control responded to a modifyer key + mouse scroll wheel combination, similar to how Ctrl+scroll wheel works the Zoom control. I have also been trying to find a key combination that works like how the [ and ] keys change the brush tip size.

I don't know of any keyboard shortcut for this. But maybe Rick (the lead developer) will read this...you might want to change the title of this thread to "Feature Request: Keyboard shortcut for Tolerance control" or something of that sort, so he'll see it more readily as a feature request.

Over the past few months I have tried a handful of free graphic programs, and Paint.NET won hands down. Now I'm trying to learn the finer points of using it.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's my favorite free graphics program ever.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.