How can I recreate this backround effect?

ulanmannx

ok someone made this signature backround:

coolbackrounddm3.th.png

now i dont know if this was made with PDN (probably not) but anyone have any idea if i could make something very similar

and how?

thx

ulanmannxsig2hz1.gif

Please re-name your thread so that people have a better idea what to expect when they click on your thread.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I assume you can create something similar with lots of Apophysis fractals. With PdN however, I have no clue.

what is apophysis fractals is there a program that can do this plz tell me of a freeware program thx

ulanmannxsig2hz1.gif

Google "Download Apophysis", then see what you can do. It's a really cool program. I also like Chaoscope. If you'rre having problems saving your fractals into images, you can use the button above Insert to take a screenshot of your screen then figure out what you want to do with it. By the way, a fractal is an image your repeat over and over again, sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. Exemple, a triangle, with the same triangle, except smaller inside, with a triangle, except smaller inside... and so on. You'll figure it out. :mrgreen: