Ask a n00b question, get a n00b answer.

Next to the "No Shouting" rule... :P

Who uses The Gimp?

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Yes it is. First of all pick up your monitor and put it in front of a steamroller going downhill. Then take your keyboard to the nearest airport and send it to Thailand, next step is to place the mouse in a fireworks shop - remember to use a flamethrower on the fireworks folks. The last step is to install Windows 95 on your tower and give it to the Fox network. There ya go.

Why is the tiger so good at eating doughnuts?

Step 1 - Stand up.

Step 2 - Look where you were sitting and see if the remote is there. (If it is, please skip step 3)

Step 3 - If the remote is not where you were sitting, reach around behind you and pull the remote from where ever it is stuck.

Step 4 - Sit back down.

Step 5 - Change the channel to the preferred one.

Step 6 - Fall asleep. :wink:

The electrical outlet where I plug in my computer has water shooting out of it. Should I call a plumber or an electrician?

Oh. And everyone knows that ipod's work because there to young to retire. :)

I think call the plumber, coz Wikipedia says:

"A plumber is a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable (drinking) water, sewage, drainage, venting, heating and air-conditioning, or industrial process plant piping."

Why did Sarah zip the Iraq file? (The contents were awfully small). :wink:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.