Ask a n00b question, get a n00b answer.

Because :evil: :(:):roll: :twisted: :D :wink: :AllColorChannels: :!: :shock: :o :? :?: :AlphaChannel: :AntiAliasingOff: :idea: :AntiAliasingOn: :arrow: :lol: 8) :AutoLevel::| :x :mrgreen::P :AddNewLayer: :cry: :oops: :AddNoise: .

What's a :wink: :AllColorChannels: :!: :shock: :o ?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Because JF is cool.

Why does jerkfight have homework on St. Patrick's day!? :shock: (I'm on spring break right now anyway :D)

im in canada + im catholic so i dont get the week off, i got last week off. Happy SP day

Why do people say sup?

omExTE6.png

Oh, I see. St. Patrick's is cool, but I don't celebrate it. It's just cool this year because the marching band from our school was marching down 5th avenue in NYC this morning and playing, so I have to root for them. Cool though, right?

And people say sup because they are stupid. Why not "what's down?" Then, of course the contraction would be sdown, and it wouldn't sound as good.

Why did George Frideric Handel have to compose such complicated pieces?

To go with his name

Who invented the word "invented"?

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Archived