Ask a n00b question, get a n00b answer.

I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!one!! I am an not moderator. I can't ban u! Wat would look better in a new sig I is made, an graident ors some blue with red?

Ok, I am using paint.net but my picture doesn't look good? What do I do?

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

you put £50 in notes in the cd drive (the little tray that pops out and looks like a cup holder) and then it will do it all its self

how do i get my cup holder to come out?? aparently i have to press a button but when i press it it turns off??

i want my cup holder!! :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Take the car key and put it in the lock, and turn. Now open up door and sit in chair. On your side should be your cupholder.

I was using my computer and I pressed "shut down" to turn off paint.net and my computer turned off. How do I turn off Paint.net?

1014png.png

First make notes of all programs you are running besides paint.net and then press and hold down the big button on the front of your computer. After a while let go and press it again. When your computer comes on launch all the applications you listed in your notes.

What is better - Internet Explorer or Google?

KaHuc.png

Well you have 3 options: Call up the powerplant and ask them to cancel the electricity so the computer turns off, or Cut the power cables running to your house, or Pour some soda onto the computer so it shuts down, or you can just throw your computer out the window. I recommend that you smash the screen with the keyboard.

When I punch the screen, it looks like ink comes out. Why does it do this?

1014png.png

Go to Walmart... they have everything!

I sat on my computer because it froze....

Now, the screen is blue and nothing I press works

Plz Help!

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

three words

Whenever I post in this topic, I get the feeling someone is alwaysgoing to answer my question...

Why is that?

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!