Sign in to follow this  
Bossk The Wizard Lizard

Ask a n00b question, get a n00b answer.

I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!one!! I am an not moderator. I can't ban u! Wat would look better in a new sig I is made, an graident ors some blue with red?

Ok, I am using paint.net but my picture doesn't look good? What do I do?

Because we can't have slaves in america, and I can't have one in 'Insanity' either. That isn't fair :cry:

How come the remote won't work on this TV? It works on the one in the front room!

11758_df4f1ae9e7513c26c2f56082b99d0b18

And furthermore how come the evil computer is trying to assimilate me?

11758_cb55a286912dcb8bdb976158a7ad63a8 <-- See? That's me! Doesn't it know I'll die? :?

you put £50 in notes in the cd drive (the little tray that pops out and looks like a cup holder) and then it will do it all its self

how do i get my cup holder to come out?? aparently i have to press a button but when i press it it turns off??

i want my cup holder!! :D

Take the car key and put it in the lock, and turn. Now open up door and sit in chair. On your side should be your cupholder.

I was using my computer and I pressed "shut down" to turn off paint.net and my computer turned off. How do I turn off Paint.net?

First make notes of all programs you are running besides paint.net and then press and hold down the big button on the front of your computer. After a while let go and press it again. When your computer comes on launch all the applications you listed in your notes.

What is better - Internet Explorer or Google?

Google because it does the exploring for you...

I turn on Paint.Net and now I have a picture of snow. How do I get rid of it?

Well you have 3 options: Call up the powerplant and ask them to cancel the electricity so the computer turns off, or Cut the power cables running to your house, or Pour some soda onto the computer so it shuts down, or you can just throw your computer out the window. I recommend that you smash the screen with the keyboard.

When I punch the screen, it looks like ink comes out. Why does it do this?

go to the antartic its there for free!!

ok i tried what you said about my cup holder but ive lost the key after i lerf it in the slot it goes in and well its broken :cry::cry: where can i get a cupholder??is there one intergrated into any computers?