Sign in to follow this  
Bossk The Wizard Lizard

Ask a n00b question, get a n00b answer.

because its broken and you can never fix it!! mohahahahaha

i got a mouse recently but when i put it in its cage it just stays ther. its grey and black and its somthing called wireless....whats up with my pet??

That happend to me too! i took my mouse to the vet but the guy who worked there sighed and said "call the logitech tech support line.."

is rick brewster just a fairytale? i heard they made him up to scare posters into following the rules, kind of like santa claus, accept his trademark isnt, "ho ho ho" it's "Thread Closed."

Do you think hes real??? :shock:

because there speshal :D

and alt f4 has nothin to do with programming its like quick keys.

ive heard of this new fangled thing called a keyboard. i think its a board with loads of keys on it do you know what it is

and alt f4 has nothin to do with programming its like quick keys.

But people who have written programs tend to be computer literate.

I think it's that one you have to type on to get in the house.

I got a message today saying "This program has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down.". What do I say to the police? I'm sure i'm innocent.

you say "the program was naught im GUILTY lol

ive seen this new thing it lets you draw things using a line a pencil and a ruber but i cant remember the name what is it??

maybe something bout food.

what is morning

Morning is the time of day when n00b's post the stupidest questions (couldn't think of anything else).

How do I find the . symbol on the keyboard? I want to say Paint.NET but I can't find it? Is it a period or is it a dot?

In PDN, make a picture of 1x1 px. Fill it with black, and upload it. past the image into your post like this:

I like pie59327512rk0.jpg

I can't shut the computer down. All i can do is cut through the wiring in the computer, but it gets so expensive over time...

Pull the plug out instead. This technique doesn't create the nasty sparks.

I've replied to countless emails announcing my international lottery win. Why don't I receive any money?