need help in converting urls to images

Hello,

I am new to this software. I need very big help from you.Please help me in the following issue that I am facing.

I have a lot of image urls which I need to use for my website. but to save the image i need to open each url in a webbrowser and have to save it by right clicking on the image. its easy to use just for 1 to 10 items But I have 1000's of files which i need to do the same. I got recommended to this software by some one and have installed this software. But I dont have clue how to work with this software for my issue. Please try to help me how to do it. is there any chance that I can paste all my urls which i have and let the software works for me to convert them in to a image files which can be stored in my hard disk. Or even if there is any oter software thats work for this issue

Thanks in advance

Vinu

1: This question should be in "Questions and General Discussion"

2: Paint.NET is for editing images, not downloading them

3: If you're copying a bunch of images from other websites to use on *your* website, make sure you don't get sued. It's illegal unless you created them or have explicit permission.

4: If you need to grab a bunch of web content in a hurry (like to mirror a website), google search for "website copy"

5: If you need to grab a bunch of images from random places (and have a list of URLs) google search for "wget"...you'll need to learn about scripting, to make it automatic.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

I think drakan has done a good job of pointing you in the right direction(s). Since this is not really a question related to Paint.NET, I am closing this thread.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg