The Story of your Username

I remember you asking me to change your username several times...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, Ive been using my username for AGES, it all started one day when I joined my first website, I was struggling with my Username..for some reason I was thinking of dragons and G1 starscream, so I put it together and got dragonG1, Dragon Generation One.

[img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu100/dragonG1/MyUserbar.png[/img]

• 6 months later...

One day I was working on a clock, when lightning struck me, causing me to fuse with the clock (Insert maniac laugh here). Then, I roamed the streets of London terrorizing people, when I finally decided to join the police force.

I was really bored one day, so I was thinking of Clocks... I freaking love clocks. I had just gotten a PlayStation3, so I was thinking of a username. I decided to use Clockwork something... I thought of Clockwork Angel, but it sounded to girly. So, I stuck with ClockworkDemon. And I liked it. A lot :)

One of them is real, you can choose :P

ArmyOf2copy-1.jpg

I was going to sign up for runescape and It would not let me have the username SuperSonic. It gave me this instead. However, My other Username (teh n00bian) was created because i was sick of being called a n00b. So I turned it into a private joke. N00b means newbie but in an insulting way.

I was planning on having the username 'wafflezilla', but when I signed up, I completely forgot about it, and off the top of my head I came up with another one, Dynamite. Well, then I decided that I didn't really like that one, so I randomly created Detonator. And then D3ton4tor. And then, I got it. It's big. It's beasty (i think) It's...

D3T0N4T0R.

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

• 5 months later...

Well, my first name is Tara. When I was in high school, me and my two best friends were trying to come up with nicknames/code names. We had always called Latasha 'Tasha, and Deric was still Deric...We realized that Tara spelled backward is "Arat". i didn't want to be called a rat, so I pronounced it "earat".....It was my username for years and years. One day I decided I was tired of it, and telling people my name backward was a rat.

I noticed that if I added a "t" to the end, it would be "Tarat" and would create a palindrome. That is, a would that is spelled the same front and backward. And me being the english nazi, one time english major that I am, though it was the most amazing name ever. lol

brokecarsig.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I kinda stole mine frm my bro whose msn name ws R@nd£3P_51NGH

I kinda revamped it in a nicer way, and gave me my favourite SAND33P

I also have 252170 as a common username. That ws from runescape (yeah sad i know, i dont play anymore) because i ws 9 and wanted my name 2 be 252525, but that wernt available so it showed 252170.

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 1 month later...

My user name just came from a song I saw on someones blog ( Indestuctible-Britt Nicole) and I was trying to think of a user name...and well...the title Indestructible came to mind first. Boring story, right? :P Usually my user name is either Jordan or JordanMelissa or something like that but I wanted something different. Soooo...yeah. There you have it.

Abstract-Wallpapers-Abstract-Backgrounds-9.jpg