The Story of your Username

Bobofthedead

superfred lol :lol:

Well, this is more of a long story.

Imagine: me and 2 friends. Drunk. Bored. Bad combination.

So, we're hanging around in this room, and then we come up with this game:

'What would be the most stupidest thing to do when your mother comes in your room and wants to wake you?'

After some minutes of random screaming and/or shooting at the door with a paintball gun, I took two funny formed pillows

(sausage-like), took them on my shoulders and yelled 'Frontcannon!!' at my imaginary mother. It looked like this:

doomm.png

It was quite funny, especially in our situation.

A variation is 'Plasmablasterwaterski', but I thought this name was a bit too long (it crashed the layouts of two of my other forums :lol: )

Well mine is perhaps strange to you all , Soka is part of Soka Gakkai a Buddhist lay organization . Yes , I am a Buddhist :D well girl is what I am , wouldn't sound good as SokaWoman :lol: so I chose girl .

Wow. You learn something new everyday. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

my username story... (kinda simple)

i didnt want to use my counterstrike name so i typed in S, then i typed in hox. and then i searched the internet, if anything else got the name "shox"... i found out that Nike got a shoe called Shox... so i used my brain cell, as much as i could... and i changed the O, to an 0 :D!! and there u have it the story of my username "Sh0x" !!

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

• 1 month later...

I quite liked the movie "Hellboy II". I also heard of the greek prefix for death, "necro-", and so I kinda put them together, changing vowels to 1337speek. So there you have it! "h3llb0yn3cr0"!

It's my username on most sites, thought some of the older forums I've been on, I use "srgorter" from my initials (Sean Richard) and my last name (Gorter!)

On games I call myself Skander (the nickname for my sandslash in pokemon :lol:)

Signature pending.

Until then feel free to criticize my current signature by PMing me.

Well, THAT was certainly a worthwhile post...oh, wait, I lied. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hypocrite. :)

I can't remember what my name came from. I was under the impression it had something to do with wood and Latin, but then another memory presented itself, and another, and another, and now I've got no idea how it came to be. Odd, really; it's not that good a name. For one thing, people think I'm a girl because of it.

I'm not a hypocrite. I was pointing out that quoting oneself is a wholly inappropriate thing to do. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.