Sign in to follow this  
Bobofthedead

The Story of your Username

I've had the nickname "Chito" since I was born, but eventually some of my friends would sometimes call me "ChitoDog", so it kind of stuck. I use them both interchangeably though.

Ariel is actually my name in Hebrew. I was born in 76, so ariel76. Any other time I have joined a forum my name is usually Phia, which means "born on Easter," which I was...

Its originated from a comic book I had as a freshman. I was the main character(supernova) but that was always taken so I changed it to Darknova and added xp

Okay, for me I was just thinking of a nickname to give myself when I started thinking about fish. Minos actually.

But, suddenly the thought came to me... Minoeman!!!

And so, since then that has been my user name.

My name comes from the collectable card game Magic: The Gathering.

"Bolt bait" is a slang term for a small annoying creature that despiratley needs to be killed by a Lightning Bolt.

That's me. :D

• BoltBaitCard.jpg

Fake Edit: Oh, and I collect Lightning Bolt cards... like this one:

9.jpg

I have one of each language and type. Some are worth 50 cents, others are worth 300 dollars each.

- 3 dmg each card >.> thats tonnes

My name comes from my name - Steven H Kim (yes im korean >.>) and 828 is my bday- so that i dont forget :D

well everyone i know is always telling me i'm insane and i mostly say peeps instead of people so when i was choosing a nickname for my YouTube account i was talking on MSN and my freind said i was an Insane Peep so it sorta happend =] LOL

Okay, for me I was just thinking of a nickname to give myself when I started thinking about fish. Minos actually.

But, suddenly the thought came to me... Minoeman!!!

And so, since then that has been my user name.

Er, minnows, rather? And actually, according to the way that your user name is spelled, it would be pronounced 'My–no–man'. (The whole long/short–vowel business, y'know.)

Not to worry, it's interesting, and unique. :)

I was watching TV and misheard them talk about a ship called the "empress of ireland". I thought they said Survilant, I think it was the accent. I thought the name was decently cool so kept it, after a while tweaking it a little, and it stuck in my head and could be abbreviated to something cool (SVS), so I've used it everywhere since. Random as hell, and no relevance to my real name, but maybe that's for the better seeing my second name is Golden. Don't even get me started on the cheesy nicknames I've been given.

When I joined my first forum, I couldn't think of a username. One of the cartoons I watched way back then was Ed,Edd,'n Eddy, and Ed (the really "slow" one) was always saying thins like "buttered toast" and "gravy", so I called myself Toasty.

I've used it for pretty much everything since then for the sake of simplicity.

Well, my name's 'Chad', and I really like the letter 'Z'.

So all of a sudden I was throwing 'Z's' into my name, getting all different crazy things.

Right until I hit 'Chazizzle', then added my favourite number on the end '77'.

Chazizzle77, or just Chaz for short.

This has become the name I use for every forum, every membership and not long ago, my Play Station 3 Handle.

My name started as Aull Arkenbon in the original Diablo game, since then I have made Arkenwraith [1-3] Drakenwraith [1-3] but Aull Arkenbon stuck with me somehow.

Maybe from the book "The Hobbit" which in it had the Arkenstone but i'm not sure.

Drakenslair.gif

Kamala is the name of a Star Trek character (I am a Trekkie)

Essentially, she has the ability to become any particular man's idea of the "perfect woman" - once she chooses one for life, this is imprinted forever, and she has eyes for no one else.

I know it's a stretch, but I use it to remember the one man in my life who truly loved me. He died before we could marry; he made me believe that I was his "dream".

I was watching the Simpsons Movie when Homer had the epiphany tree beating him up. i told my bro it was an 'epic epiphany' and I've liked the name since...

Old name (dgirl555): First intial, d (real name is daniele, and yes, only 1 'l', not 2), Im a girl, and 555 is just me hitting a random number key 3 times...

plz don't yell @ me for the few months thing.. this is the old overflow... so it doesn't apply! *puts up anti-flaming shields*