The Story of your Username

Bobofthedead

HellFire same here... unfortunately.

Started playing Runescape (Sad I know, if I could take back all that wasted time i would) knew that i shouldn't use my real name privacy and well, I don't particularly like it. So decided on something I felt described my personality. Knowitall was taken so i added 66 (Don't why just came to me). I've used Knowitall66 ever since. Now and again some immature person will make some insults in relation to it. But despite that, in many communities I've proved my worth :).

Well, I used to be interested with television intro graphics (why? I don't know :? ). I was also interested in nightly world news broadcasts. The graphics from ABC World News Tonight from 2005 struck me as interesting (again, I don't know...lolz) and typing the first two words seemed to flow smoothly for me, so...worldnewser was born. I use this as a common alias in many places, but only because I can't think of anything better.

Took me a while to realize that ABC has a blog known as the World Newser, but it's kinda too late to change the amount of times I've used it by now...

LOL im new and yes my name is fruitcake222 IM NOT GAY please dont ask lol i use this because a year ago i tasted my first fruitcake and i hated it so i used to always say eww fruitcake randomly for no reason at all so i decided to make it my name and the 222 just fav number

SIghope.jpg

"I hate you."

"But how does that make you feel?"

"Well makes me feel good."

Reese came from a nickname my brother gave me: *******'s Reese's Pieces. (my name rhymes w/ Reese's & Pieces. I loved that candy when I was little) Idk about the 50. Now all the accounts I have are ReeseW(last name starts w/ W)50 or Reese50.

Hi. Yes. No. Uh-huh. Of course. Well, I don't know what you're sayin', but if you wanna leave a message at the beep...

Um, well, i am a big fan of lions, cheetahs, tigers, all these great big fast pretty animals out there. particularly lionessess. and i am leo. so hence, LEOness. i was going to originally put lioness followed by some other thing, but i love being a leo, so there ya go. and 28 is my birthday. july to be specific. :wink:

Well, I got my name for a couple reasons the most important of which is that my twin sister absolutely loves the story of snow white and rose red and because we don't look anything alike, me being a blue eyed plond and pale and her being darker with brown hair and eyes, she became rose red and I'm snow white. The second reason is that I love snow and the cold so my friends call me snow white, snowflake or snow queen all the time especially when they ask me why I'm not cold

madedit4.jpg

While I mentioned Les Mis in my post at the top of page 5, I didn't give the full story.

Back many years ago, durring my Junior Year in High School, we put on Les Miserables, and I was the stage manager. Several times durring the 3 weeks leading up to the show, both the main Javert and the understudy were absent. At such times I would take on the role. This combined with my Drill-Sargent like tone of voice ("If your god had wanted you to live he would not have created me!") with to the stagehands lead to them calling me Javert.

TAC_08a.png

My email is Jabari160, and I use Jabari160 for things that have to be safe, childishly so, and have people looking over every name (*cough* Club penguin *cough*). But then one day my brother was talking about bike companies, and he saw my ma's 'livestrong' bracelet, and said: "You know, there's a bike company that makes those, except they say 'Livewrong.'" Then, to meet my standard of 3 numbers, 811 was added, and thus, livewrong811 was born.

Jabari160 has a better story, but my fingers are tired.

I know I posted mine but I sudddenly remembered the full story!

I was browsing Joanne Rowling's website and came across a Celtic wood chart. In their time period, the Celts assigned a type of wood to each child born based on their date of birth. Using this chart I found out that I would have had red ochre and therefore looked up the Latin term for that wood and it was Rubrica.

http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/ex ... .cfm?id=18

The exact one!

• 3 months later...
I play the guitar, so I'm a GuitarPlayer, and I like to mess up spellings. :lol:

I like your sig and username.

Hlnl is my first and last name, but very abbreviated. I like stars and I like the candy starbursts, so that's how I made my sig. :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA