How do you make a pic banner? please read

How do you make a banner with like a Baseball player or any sport or regular person in it? I dont know how to cut it out and put it in a banner. Heres some examples that other people made that I want to know how to make them.

hughesbanner.jpg

arodjeterbanner.jpg

a-rodbanner.jpg

banner.jpg

banner2.jpg

AND here is one that someone made off of Paint.NET

211.jpg

So how do I do that? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Austin

CLICKNOWBANNER500PIXELS.jpg

JOIN PLEASE!

GO YANKEES!!

I answered this earlier, read my post in the link below :)

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20206

Okay, I did what it said. I used the Line/ Curve thing and made a line around it and used the wand to select it and pressed CTRL I on it but all it did was make a part that had the line around it, there wasnt the picture along with it. Kind of weird. I did it on 2 different pictures 3 times. Same result. How do I do this? :?

JOIN PLEASE!

GO YANKEES!!

After you've selected the shape with the magic wand, make sure you go back to the layer with the person (or whatever it is that you want to cut out) on, then press crtl + I (invert selection) & press the delete key on your keyboard.

Hope that helps :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

After you've selected the shape with the magic wand, make sure you go back to the layer with the person (or whatever it is that you want to cut out) on, then press crtl + I (invert selection) & press the delete key on your keyboard.

Hope that helps :)

I did what you just said, all it shows are the lines, not the person :(

JOIN PLEASE!

GO YANKEES!!

1.Have you drawn your outline on a new layer?

Assuming that the answer is yes, after you've deleted the surrounding part of the person, you can go to the layer with the cutout shape on it & delete it. This will get rid of the line around the person you want to cut out.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

1.Have you drawn your outline on a new layer?

Assuming that the answer is yes, after you've deleted the surrounding part of the person, you can go to the layer with the cutout shape on it & delete it. This will get rid of the line around the person you want to cut out.

Too confusing, darnit. Wont work. Can someone make a video of this or something please?

Austin

JOIN PLEASE!

GO YANKEES!!

I'll PM you in a moment with screenshots. A lot of this takes some effort, so keep plodding along and remember that what you get out of something is directly proportional to what you put into it! :)

EDIT: PM sent. If anyone's interested, I'll post it here. Even though it's just "cutting out images the easy way" plus a little bit more explanation. :roll:

I'll PM you in a moment with screenshots. A lot of this takes some effort, so keep plodding along and remember that what you get out of something is directly proportional to what you put into it! :)

EDIT: PM sent. If anyone's interested, I'll post it here. Even though it's just "cutting out images the easy way" plus a little bit more explanation. :roll:

Thanks for the PM! I sent you one back. I got stuck at a certain spot. Please read your PM.

Thanks,

Austin

JOIN PLEASE!

GO YANKEES!!