Few Requests and Suggestions

Ratmaster

Suggestions:

1. Add Menus in Effects Tab

-I am not sure if you can already do this, but for effects, you can make subfolders in the effects tab (well, some effects already are classified into sub folders) by making folders in the effects folder of the Paint.NET folder in the Programs area of your computer which you can drag and drop the effects into.

2. Add Gradient effect for text

-This is something I am assuming photoshop or paintshop has. It makes logo making easier.

3. Adding 3-D text

-Kinda like Microsoft word, but with more precise positioning and lighting.

4. Line/Circle/Square/ETC. Gradients

-Read #2.

Effect Requests:

1. Lighting

-If there is already a plugin like this, tell me. It lets you add light to something from a certain point.

I will add more.

Suggestions:

1. Add Menus in Effects Tab

-I am not sure if you can already do this, but for effects, you can make subfolders in the effects tab (well, some effects already are classified into sub folders) by making folders in the effects folder of the Paint.NET folder in the Programs area of your computer which you can drag and drop the effects into.

2. Add Gradient effect for text

-This is something I am assuming photoshop or paintshop has. It makes logo making easier.

3. Adding 3-D text

-Kinda like Microsoft word, but with more precise positioning and lighting.

4. Line/Circle/Square/ETC. Gradients

-Read #2.

Effect Requests:

1. Lighting

-If there is already a plugin like this, tell me. It lets you add light to something from a certain point.

I will add more.

1. Use search option on this forum.

2. Quite easy. Simply select the text area, then use the gradient tool. Only the selected area will be effected.

3. I haven't tried this with the Shape 3D plugin, but it may be possible. There are several ways to obtain this sort of effect, though. Might just take some time. I wouldn't mind seeing this incorperated myself.

4. These are already included with the gradient tool. When the tool is selected, some options will appear toward the top of the window.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png