Jump to content

How to do an odd kinda effect (I don't know what to call it)

Recommended Posts

The easiest way would be a Hue/Sat adjustment with the saturation set to the max. If you want more uniform colors, try a little median blur, then Gauss blur*, then the Hue/Sat adjustment.

*I think I'll call it that from now on :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...