Paint.net v3.10 Plug-ins not compatible with Windows Vista

Karma Blue

Paint.net v3.10 Plug-ins are not compatible with Windows Vista Home edition. I've searched multiple times to check if i was just saving it wrong, i've visited and followed the instructions from the sites the mods link me to still nothing. I've come to the conclusion that they are not compatible with windows vista! So the old computer--->Disk drive 3--->Program files--->Paint.net---> Effects doesn't works it comes up as "Cannot save in here would you like to save in pictures folder?" then a bunch of other problems. So it is not compatible with windows vista.....OR IS IT?? :AntiAliasingOn:

Yes, they are compatible with vista. Ive got vista home, and Ricks got vista ultra.

How are you trying to install the plugins? Download them into your effects folder? If that doesnt work, download to your desktop or somewhere, than drag and drop into your effects folder.

I'm still alive!

Yes, they are compatible with vista. Ive got vista home, and Ricks got vista ultra.

How are you trying to install the plugins? Download them into your effects folder? If that doesnt work, download to your desktop or somewhere, than drag and drop into your effects folder.

I'll try, if it doesn't work i think im just stupid. :roll:

"Cannot save in here would you like to save in pictures folder?"

I don't have Vista - is Program Files folder access restricted? It may be possible your account doesn't have admin privileges...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype