buttons to use on kids football website help or tut?

hi

i help run a girls football club in the uk, i have just had a website made but its a little basic. i have looked at several web buttons tutorials on here but i was hoping to make some football related buttons. the only problem is i dont know where to start :oops:

so i have a couple of questions..

1. does anyone know of either already made ones or a tut to make some

2. does anyone fancy making some or writing a tut that i could follow (im a complete beginner, and i do mean beginner)

thanks for reading everyone :D

Here's all the Web Browser button tutorials I could find...

Simple Round Glass Buttons

Gel Style Browser Buttons

Making Glass Buttons

Vista Blue Button

Create Vista-like Glass Buttons

Glass Button

Windows Vista Start Button

Neon Buttons

Engraved Buttons

If you find one style that you like, you can insert images from certain fonts, like webdings (or try searching for a football related font in dafont.com that you can use).

Here's a couple I quickly put together based on two of the button tut's I produced...

SoccerButton.png SoccerButton2.png

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

thanks for all the pointers guys n gals

its taken me about 2 hours :oops: but i now have a big blue gel button. (first thing i have made with paint.net (and any other program if the truth be known!!)

right another question i have is where can i get some nice and simple pics to add to the buttons, in the gel tut there is a guy with a white ambulance on a blue button. where would i need to look to find some fonts or pics like that, HOME, TELEPHONE, LINKS etc etc

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

hi, thanks again

i think im at the "woods for the trees" stage sorry, i cannot find the type of image im after anywhere in the fonts.

here is the ambulance i mentioned above http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ledps7.jpg

i like the fact that its plain and simple but extremely effective.

i need to find images to suit..

HOME

ROLL OF HONOUR

TRAINING

SPONSORS

CONTACT

GALLERY

granted a couple of them are a little awkward but im sure someone must have a way to do these?

HOME

ROLL OF HONOUR

TRAINING

SPONSORS

CONTACT

GALLERY

You could find images that you can modify.

Oh, but wait! Look at this:

http://sekkyumu.deviantart.com/art/Deve ... s-63052312

French stuff, Creative Commons License, and there's some mail icons in it (for the contact per example).

Feel free to browse the deviantart's Icons gallery to find more!

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/icons/

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

You could download the Hexagrid plugin. That would allow you to make some pretty simple footballs (we call them "soccer balls" over here, so I had to edit this post before I submitted it :-) ) Then use Shape3D to make it a ball.

Just a thought.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.